G&G M14 any good ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G M14 any good ?

hi guys, looking to buy one of these and just wondered how reliable they were and what the range and accuracy was like ?
    thanks in advance

Re: G&G M14 any good ?

cant speak for the socom or standard one, but a team mate has the veteran (factory upgraded) walnut stock one & its elite!

as for range the bb just keeps going & going & groupings are fantastic. as for reliability, all G&G's speak for them selves
    'It shockingly outranges many m16's and ak's. I have taped both mags together for added firepower and reliablity.'

Comment

I had the socom version(soc16). Was as good as if not better than any TM M14 Ive ever seen or used, and Ive used a few.

Comment

externally it beats TM hands down....
        VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
        trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

thanks for the replies guys,

Originally posted by Kang View Post
          I had the socom version(soc16). Was as good as if not better than any TM M14 Ive ever seen or used, and Ive used a few.
          what was the range and accuracy like. how does it compare to the TM version.
          thanks

Comment

Classic army i think is the best internally of all of the m14's
            sigpic

Comment

been doing some reading and on other forums they say that TM are far superior to G&G is that true ?
              cheers

Comment

range wise possibly due to their hop units throughout their gun range, but dont disregard the classic army m14's, far better than the g&g
                sigpic

Comment

which would you say is most worth the money?

Comment

I have a Classic Army and being the cheapest I would say that it is best value for money. However I would say not neccessarily the best. Another downside is, there aren't many aftermarket accessories for it. It is hard to source a properly fitting scope mount. The G&G and TM owever are much easier to find parts for.
                    Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

so the best m14 you can buy is ...
                      cheers

Comment

What's the longest piece of string? Depends on what you want to use it for, and base that on the info above.

There's nothing wrong with the CA version and I would have another, but, for me to do that, parts would have to be more readily available.

With that in mind, and if you have the extra cash, I would plump for the TM as it is by far and away the better performing, with no mods, than the others.
                        Feedback link

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=33181

Comment

I had probably the first one into the country when it first came out, and it was AWSOME!

I should never have sold it, best gun i've ever owned, nay, ever seen!

I ran it with a 9.6v battery and the range and ROF was astounding, it was as close to a GPMG that your gonna get in airsoft, i used to just pick a nice spot with a good field of fire and decent cover, and i could dominate the area for the whole game as long as i watched the flanks and kept an eye out for snipers. The bb's used to float forever

I miss that gun.
                          uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Plester123 Find out more about Plester123
                          Working...
                          X