Overseas Ordering.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Ordering.

So yeah basically id like to know what it’s like to order from overseas really. What sort of problems could I run into and any fees I’ll have to deal with?

Obviously alot of the stuff ordered overseas is alot cheaper but I’ve always worried that customs might like try and seize it and destroy it. And I’m on about AEG's not kit. Ideally id be looking to get hold of an M60.

Re: Overseas Ordering.

M60 will cost you about £60-£100 in shipping charges. And customs will almost likely open the box and have a peak. So you'll get taxed too. About 22% of the value of the gun.

They won't destroy it so long as you can prove it's legal for you to own it. I.E UKARA number or site number.

Comment

Ok cool, that wouldent be to bad really as it would probaly still be cheaper than having it done over here and paying for the p+p

Comment

Anyone else care to add to this???

Comment

You mean add more than in the miraid other threads on this subject?

Comment

search for shipping and youll find threads galore, atm matey you can find it sometimes cheaper to buy in the uk rather than abroad, not always but atm it usually is!

Comment

Thanks Captin Sarcastic No1_sonuk

And cheers GH0ST! Ill have a search now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Watson25 Names Glenn. I like to Airsoft. Find out more about Watson25
              Working...
              X