Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Opinions on box mags on assualt rifles

Originally posted by Ta3 RECON View Post
    do what you want dont bother me atall. in the end its a game we are all guys running about with plastic/metal guns for fun so have fun. dont go :'( he has a box mag gay. if it annoys you shoot him before he shoots you. they arent very nice looking but in the end hell its just a big cap mag. let him piss out 5-6 thousand rounds its his cash so basicly stop crying and grow a pair and knife the son of a biatch in the head.
    hahaha well said

Comment

Ive just bought a box mag for my dsg...So I don't care.

Swapped platforms for my main gun so still have high caps as mids are not cheap. Or easy to come by.

I've seen some pretty accurate aeg's. I think for an occasional game it would be an eye opener. Particularly from the perspective of the sprayer.. Show them they dont have to clamp their finger round the trigger.
      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

ive got a box mag for my ak because u can get one in real life and the ak mags are akward in my rigg, and the ak vest look a bit pants.
        So they should only go on guns which have one in real life
        CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Comment

Originally posted by FraserM92 View Post
          So they should only go on guns which have one in real life
          All M4s, G36s, G3s, AKs and MP5s and probably loads more besides then? :p

Comment

Originally posted by Ta3 RECON View Post
            do what you want dont bother me atall. in the end its a game we are all guys running about with plastic/metal guns for fun so have fun. dont go :'( he has a box mag gay. if it annoys you shoot him before he shoots you. they arent very nice looking but in the end hell its just a big cap mag. let him piss out 5-6 thousand rounds its his cash so basicly stop crying and grow a pair and knife the son of a biatch in the head.
            I love it--good words buddy!

ok guys you all want realism... ok hows this.. if you try hiding behind a tree or a pallet when a guy with a real guns shooting at you--he will mess you up because quite simply real guns fire rounds that punch through a hell of a lot of things over a vastly longer difference. Real ammo weighs a ton, guns get very hot very fast from sustained firing, when its real bullets whizzing by your going to be terrified and not too keen on sticking your head up oh and then theres artillery and tanks.. airsofts a game. admittedly a tacical military style game but its just that. opting to use a midcap doesnt make you ultra realistic it just changes the difficulty level a bit. im comfy using box's mids hicaps and locaps but im not comfy with this snobbery thats coming into the sport with midcap users moanig about other players choice of magazine. Unless the rules for a particular game state otherwise it up to the guy paying his walkon fee and for his ammo.

Comment

Originally posted by iratecabbie View Post
              but im not comfy with this snobbery thats coming into the sport with midcap users moanig about other players choice of magazine.
              oh god thank you for this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Chris View Post
                oh god thank you for this.
                +1 all the way
                Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

i dont like boxmags if the person using it is just spraying everything, i have used a box mag on an ak a few times and it was great, no gear to carry around, easy to move and alot faster, however i didnt spray everything and the 2000 or so rounds i had in there lasted most of the day, i used the mag as if i was using my midcaps and didnt spray everything and everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Chandler View Post
                    They are for kill whores who just want as many kills as easy as they can, people dont want to use low caps and mid caps because they either cant be bothered, or simply cannot reload under pressure.

end of the day if you dont mind reloading then why bother using a high cap? and box mags? for the total lazy kill whores, im not reffering to overkilling or suppressing fire.
                    Real soldiers can do it with 200 rounds and you think you need an entire box mag? people can give covering fire with GBB's running real caps. So why do you need nearly 5k of rounds to suppress?
                    seems quite clear to me,

Kill whores, cannot or cant be bothered to change mags = LAZY PLAYER

Airsoft isnt supposed to be easy, if you didnt work for a kill.. You dont deserve it!
                    i hate to flame mate, but its arses who think like this that give airsoft a bad name...
                    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Comment

• Re: Opinions on box mags on assualt rifles

I use an m4 drum mag in my Type 89, purely because I use my 89 in a support role. I dont think it makes me a trigger happy newb, it just means I cant afford to buy a support weapon and so have to make do with an assault weapon with a drum mag :P.

Comment

• Re: Opinions on box mags on assualt rifles

Originally posted by balaclava ben View Post
                        i hate to flame mate, but its arses who think like this that give airsoft a bad name...
                        Lol, fair comment your entitled to your opinion! I do Airsoft for a different thing to most others, realism :-)

As for the comment on realism and rounds penetrating and getting hot, I agree but we cannot do anything about that. But as for keeping it as real as poss whilst at the same time keeping it simple :-)

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                        Working...
                        X