Collapse

Best pistol holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took delivery of my brand new Blackhawk Serpa.....damn the paddle attachment is big!!
    But apart from that it certainly feels like a top quality holster should feel.
    No modfying needed (not for my USPc anyway) just need the molle attachment for my vest now.

Comment

H&S speedsec 3 for me. Best holster I've used, but have to sell as it doesn't accommodate an m6 unit on the gun as well!

Comment

Re: Best pistol holster?

serpa all the way. If you order a real serpa for a TM G17 you'll need the one for the glock 21 to allow it to fit. A few guys i know have done that and they're more than happy!

Comment

Blackhawk and get a real one and do the work to make the pistol fit.
          I know someone at the site who had a clone and the quality of some of it was shocking.

I have a USP in one mounted on a strike panel on the front of my tac vest you do need to choose the location carefully to ensure ease of use as they are a bugger to get on and off the vest if fitted properly.

I defy anyone to loose a gun out of a real one very well designed and finished.

It will come down to how you wish to wear it but at least with the Blackhawk you can go belt with a D paddle belt with a belt loop or vest with a strike mount.
          Sir we are f&cked we are surrounded. Son we are not f&cked we are in a target rich enviroment.
          Team Spartan & GZ Marshal (No longer a ZX12 owner have gone to the poweranger's toy of choice ZX10R)
          Any post's are my own opinion.

Comment

Mate check this too...
            http://www.israeli-weapons.com/store...s/holsters.htm

i bought from there for my KSC 23F, fitted in my vest and its very good...
            https://www.facebook.com/pages/Giann...1900918?ref=hl

Comment

wow thanks for all the replies and to the people that have pm'd me.
              I like the look of the serpa over all the other brands. I like the idea that most of the gun is exposed for a quick draw and holster.
              Hopefully I will be able to just drop my rifle to my side and quickly pull out my pistol for cqb when needed.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

perky416 Find out more about perky416
              Working...
              X