surefire tale switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surefire tale switch

hi i have bought a surefire g2x pro flashlight. i was hoping someone would tell me if there was a pressure switch that could be attached to this weapon. if there is do you know what model?

thanks in advance
    Armoury:
    ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Re: surefire tale switch

I don't belive they do one. Somewhere on their website there is a chart full of their flashlights specs, and most of them it lists whether or not they make tail switches, difusers, strobe caps etc for that model. I could look for you, but I'm not going to. The prices on their website depress me too much.

Edit: I did have a look. If you look at a product on their website, it gives a list of suitable accessories. Remote tail switches are not one of the ones listed for the G2X.
    Last edited by MajorLandmark; 19 January, 2011, 23:32.

Comment

Theres a UK site named after a very famous american naval battle/victory against the japanese in the pacific. They do a pad that fits your torch called a "TacStar Pressure Switch End Cap". Perfect for Surefires.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

thanks guys
        Armoury:
        ICS M4a1 silenced custom, ICS L85A2, Warrior MB07 snipers rifle, Galaxy MP7, Double Eagle M56DL, TM Glock 17

Your God Is Dead..... I Just Killed Him

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

saf101 Find out more about saf101
        Working...
        X