Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funding Airsofting

Hello guys,

Just wondering how every affords this hobby really !

im a student and get 45quid a week. am finding it very hard as i keep seeing bargain bits on here that i just cant refuse !! bad times haha

obviously im spending money on other random crap i see out and about in Exeter as well. all in all.. in my overdraft and going on holiday this month !

Think i need to stop using this forum fora few months :P

Re: Funding Airsofting

well im on £25 a week lol and i just save. think of somin i really want and say im getting it! nothing is gonna stop me (unless they up their price but hey)

if you dont wanna spend much its easy. just dont!

Comment

im also a student i also work a few hours a week in me local tescos
      if your low on funds try priotizing what you need the most eg gun before kit as id rather have a fully functional weapon that looking good on a skirmish
      and the second hand section on this forum is a great place to pick up a bargain!

Comment

You sir need to eat less, use you central heating only when you have run out of clean jumpers and start a small stall selling crap with the union jack on to confused tourists...ITS THE ONLY WAY!

Comment

pfft F**k the central heating! ^^^
          a little cold never hurt anyone!

Comment

hahaha great advise TKOS haha think i might start doing somin like that. anyone want to buy some chicken eggs? £1 for 1/2 dozen (they are proper chickens,as aposed to fake ones that live in cages.:D)

Comment

there is already a thred about jobs isnt there??
              Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

Sell stuff really....

I'm sitting in a empty room, in my underwear. The room is full of guns.

Jokes.

Comment

yer dude there is a thread, but i think this is different? that was was asking "what are your jobs" and this is about "how do you afford airsoft" its got nowt to do with jobs, you could be a millionaire and not work?

Comment

haha yeah i know. i just cant prioritize anything. at the moment i should be saving for my holiday but bargains on here just slay me !! haha i need to ban my computer from zeroin !! :P

Comment

Just because some people have got lots of expensive kit, doesn't mean they enjoy it more, or they are better at it.

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                        Just because some people have got lots of expensive kit, doesn't mean they enjoy it more, or they are better at it.
                        Well done sir But who said a nice bit of kit hurt anybody , There wallets maybe But whats better than stroling the airsoft field with a new molle vest (Christ airsofts sounding more and more like a womens fashion magazine :P)

Comment

i don't...simple lol

Comment

Originally posted by owainthegreat View Post
                            no but some people enjoy buying and owning expensive kit, its nothing to do with the sport per se....

buying guns and gear is a whole other hobby to airsoft

so if you dont have the funds.. just get the basics you need and enjoy the sport for what it is...

or get a job
                            |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

5 Words: Tesco Value Sacks Of Pasta

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Rogasaurus Find out more about Rogasaurus
                              Working...
                              X