X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster

Hey guys

Quick question really

Got a torch and laser for my usp compact the other day but now it wont fit in my holster wondering if there is a holster that would allow me to keep my mods on my gun.. any ideas?

Re: Holster

Could try a adjustable holster and configure it to take the add-ons.

Failing that, there's always hammers and duct tape hah.

Comment

pmed a link...but i cant say if its for usp compacts
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

my experience of this now means you have to import an expensive retention holster or use a really big and floppy... drop leg holster that will swing around. I think its bladetech that do a good one.

Comment

the link was for a fobus emc holster which is designed for pistols that have attachments,but i cant seem to find one for usp c......
          VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
          trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

Serpa
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
            Originally posted by N3ADS
            Is this you talking from experience ?..
            Originally posted by fijitstiks
            i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

As above, if you want kydex or leather you'll have to go expensive. Blade-tech, raven concealment and comp-tac all do excellent holsters suitable for you're setup.

There is, i believe, a fobus holster that can accommodate a USP with light/laser for around £20 but like sparrowhawk it evades me...

Otherwise there are numerous adjustable nylon holsters that will fit.

Comment

Safariland IMO are the best holsters. Very secure. But you need a genuine one, the clones don't have a lining and scratch up your gun pretty badly.

Comment

Are there many places in the UK that have a good variety of Safariland holsters in stock or is it easier to order one from the US?

Comment

serpa only take the xiphos, so thats not a very good sugestion in the slightest

id say go with a safariland, youd have to get a RS one though and make sure you get the right model for your pistol/torch combo

uk only ever seem to stock, glock or sig safarilands, so best bet is to go to the states i would say, alot of american sites have fairly quick shipping considering the distance

Comment

Ebay is the best. Don't try ordering a Safariland from a place called *******. After two weeks they emailed me randomly saying that can't ship the holster out to me because the manufacturer doesn't allow sale outside US boarders and territories, which I don't believe.
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 29 January, 2011, 07:47. Reason: retailer removed

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ash-Asciak Find out more about Ash-Asciak
                      Working...
                      X