50% less on full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% less on full

i was told that when you fire on fully auto you lose 50% of your accuracy is that true ?

Re: 50% less on full

Nope.

Comment

No, it varies with whatever gun you're using.

Comment

I wouldn't say it was 50%, but you do loose some accuracy, yes.

Mostly due to the hop not having enough time to rest on the BB properly, making its flight path diferent to the previous BB, and also the vibration of the gun can create barrel woble, and that slightly effects the BB that may bounce down the barrel.

Comment

thanks

Comment

mate i wouldnt worry about it in the terms of accuracy, its airsoft, some rounds fly true others get put off by small gusts of wind. Personally i try my best not to use auto but more for ammo conservation as i use low-mid caps, at long range i try single to get a feel for the range/hop, i only use auto when im assaulting a position and need to make sure whoever i hit knows it, OR if someone is a few meters into bushes which is common at GZ, its very hard to hit someone in dense foilage so just slap it on and hope one gets through, oh and hope the guy you shooting at isnt one of those 'im in a bush and they cant know for sure they hit me so im not gonna take it' types. But as rampage says you will get a bit more of a spread on your shots but lets face it if you are using auto for 'accurate' fire you could probably do the job with a neat double tap.
            Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

it probably is true, purely because of the fact that people never take aim as much when using full auto.... ;P
              TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Agent 99: Inside your belt buckle, there is a pill, if taken it will cause death in 9 seconds...
              Maxell Smart: Great, but how exactly do i get them to take it?

Comment

if you have a SMG, it dosen't matter.

the real ones on full auto are know as 'spray and pray'
                Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

The whole point of auto is to hose rather than aim I'd say. Your first shot single or auto will be on target regardless. Auto just adds some "back up" to your message :D

Comment

my mac11 is useless full auto

but thts the fun of it..........

Comment

my mp5k certainly has about ... 5% accuracy on full auto... semi, the rounds tend to go the same way, more or less... auto, and they go everywhere. not just up and down, but left and right too.. Its wonderful.

Its something to do with having a combination of dodgy hop rubber, and a really really shory barrel. Its firing somewhere around 240fps I belive...maybe less. so nobody complains when i spray them at close range.

Anyway.. Real airsoft guns have been covered quite accurately above. I have nothing useful to add but that :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rimsey i was born . . . . Find out more about rimsey
                      Working...
                      X