X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TAR 21

does anyone know if there is a tar 21 on the market

Re: TAR 21

i have heard rumours mate its also called a 'Tavor' its the israeli new assault rifle thingybob, someone mentioned on the old forum there was one out there but i cant remeber what he said but it sounded rare. If you catch sight of one let me know as im WELL up for one of these, im hoping vfc will do one or something that would rock.
    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

There is a company over in Israel (cant remember the bloody name but will find out) that is made up of people who are ex Israeli spec ops that are in the middle of designing/making the Tavor and it's going to be almost like the real thing by the time they are done with it.

Will find out more off my mate as he is the one who found all this out and once I get a link to their website ill pop it up :-)

Comment

TAR 21 make me cringe, there so ugly same here Rimsey i haven't heard of any one making a TAR 21

Comment

Originally posted by metalboa View Post
          There is a company over in Israel (cant remember the bloody name but will find out) that is made up of people who are ex Israeli spec ops that are in the middle of designing/making the Tavor and it's going to be almost like the real thing by the time they are done with it.

Will find out more off my mate as he is the one who found all this out and once I get a link to their website ill pop it up :-)

TSI Armouries??

Comment

this ill be watchin with intrest.
            thanks to rainbow 6 that gun is awesome lookin weapon so if one does get made il shall be after 1

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

One on my watch list too. Kinda wish someone like JG would do one so I can pick it up for a good price. Only a matter of time I would have thought?
              Who Dares Wins.

Comment

Originally posted by desertwarrior123 View Post
                TSI Armouries??
                That be the one!!

Cheers for that mate.

Comment

boa...... you dont need more guns

Comment

I always need more guns lol

Just haven't got the cash to get more right now.
                    Last edited by metalboa; 13 January, 2009, 21:24. Reason: spelling

Comment

sell some of your guns then!! you have like a million of them

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

rimsey i was born . . . . Find out more about rimsey
                      Working...
                      X