X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just a query

hey guys,

im in a pickle of an item i am expecting

right before anyone says to include details..

brought item from "ANOTHER SHOP AND I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER"
    brought on sat the 24th
    item was Systema PTW ( second one for dmr project )
    price was $880
    shipping method was Express mail ( 5- 9 working days )

now, the company used by the shop was SPEEDPOST in HK,

ive had the tracking number in an email from the retailer included along with reciept and order numbers etc etc

now, the speedpost website does not find my ref number/ tracking numbers anywhere on their site...

have contacted the shop manager,
    he assures me it has been sent out and will be here shortly etc
    contacted the speedpost managers also about if the item has been added to the system, no reply...

tried again this morning on both speedpost and ParcelForce's incoming imported item site,

entered the number and still nothing, should i wait til they are back instore (as there new year break now , and have to wait )

or shall i email the speedpost company again

bit scared that £550 quid is lost in transit
    Last edited by Rampage; 15 February, 2011, 12:02. Reason: Remove retailer

Re: just a quiry

Give your local depot a ring. That's what i did and found my stuff there
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Comment

I know it's not in the same league as a PTW but I ordered a vest from a certain "banned" site in HK. I got the tracking number and entered into the HongKong Post service and it said it had been shipped- it said that for 4 weeks. Nothing on the ParcelFarce/Royal Fail incoming parcels either.
      There may be a discrepancy in the tracking number.
      Sorry I can offer no more words of comfort than this!

Comment

I know that china is on a two week national holiday, not sure about Hong Kong. Might be the reason for no reply.
        Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabbath View Post
          Give your local depot a ring. That's what i did and found my stuff there
          local parcel force depot DO not answer there phone or email,

and i am not traveling 35 miles on my Gsxr, to be told nothing here, waste of fuel , were in a recession afterall :P

but tried the phone service and its wank, they are hopeless at best , and the nearest depot is on the far side of Nottingham

Comment

I ordered a a box mag a couple of weeks ago, the tracking number worked on the HK postal site but never showed up on the Speed post site even after i recieved it.

I wouldnt put it down as being lost yet bud, i would just put it down to a crappy update service for speedpost

Comment

now, the speedpost website does not find my ref number/ tracking numbers anywhere on their site...
              Most of my parcels don't show up on any tracking systems until the day before they arrive!

Comment

When I ordered my m9 from a certain snakey airsoft shop it came by hk speed post and was delivered by parcel force well dropped off at the post office.

keep trying as it can take it a while to register online as parcel force and speedpost systems can have up to 72 hours lag i believe.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

yeah it does not take over a week to be inserted onto the system though,

speedpost have always added details for me within a day

Comment

right just beein intouch with parcel force and they have no record of my parcel,

and trying to find a customs number i can call for checking if there is an item on there system by cant find any , all i have tried forward me to parcelfacre again

Comment

had a few thing from hk over christmas and january and none of the tracking numbers have shown up this end but all the stuff got delivered,
                      m14/l1a1/thompson/sten/sig552/kac pdw/svd/l85a2/mp40/m16vn/car15/type56/mac10/scorpion/m79/m1 carbine/m60vn/stoner63/vfc bar/xm177e2/grease gun/ar57/m1911/uzi/aksu/mp5 b&t/ppsh41/mpl/diy sog rpd/acm m500/galil/

Comment

Iv'e had the same issue before. When i rang them up i was told that often the tracking details aren't input into the system until the parcel reaches the U.K

Comment

well i dont know if it is on the way or not, as cant tell

****** ****** me off when people cant do a simple thing , tracking numbers are meant to track the item not do jack ****
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 February, 2011, 00:30. Reason: language

Comment

yeah ive had stuff showing up as being processed , when they are in my hands

Comment

As said the whole of the region seems to be on a national holiday. A few of the big name HK stores have notices saying nothing will be processed for 2 weeks.

In all likelihood it has left the shop, and now is sitting in a outbound terminal awaiting all the staff to come back off holiday!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
                              Working...
                              X