Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Royal mail ever tampered with your package? ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal mail ever tampered with your package? ;)

Got an M14 through the post this morning to an alternative address and apparntly the bos has been noticabled opened whilst its been going through the post :S

The odd thing is it hasn't gone through any customs only through a national hub :/

All seems to be ok but won't be able to see it in person until next week.

Anyone ever experienced this before and done anythign about it?

Re: Royal mail ever fiddled with your package?

They have a right to open your package if they think you are sending/receiving a forbidden item. A firearm for instance

Comment

Slightly different - and given hunter101 post not entirely relevant any more (got ninja'd )

I've had a number of CDs and DVDs stolen from the packaging and then the packaging still delivered to my door.
      When I say stolen, I mean that the envelope/box has been carefully sliced open, the item removed and then no attempt at resealing made.

With the CDs, they were personal items, I was collating some pictures from a summer trip I went on with some friends.
      The DVDs were from HMV and HMV sent us out new ones and took it up with Royal Mail.

Keep the packaging, and if it looks like something has been taken, or if the item is broken etc, report it and they should (eventually) do something about it.

Comment

Had a few Pmag sent from Ireland other week,

package had been opened and masking tape put on slice line,

contacted the RM and they said it was done by accident, after further complaints got the refund as they had tampered with it, and for all i know they could have put anthrax in the parcel after knifing the parcel open

Comment

I ordered a film via RM and found it with the invoice missing and it was clearly ripped open but taped up.When i took it too them they said they found it in one of the bags
          JG MP5 SD5/C02 Desert Eagle/ICS L86 LSW/Upgraded Warrior L96/Dynatech BFG

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104660

Comment

bought an MP5 years back from a bloke, and it was from isle of man, so slightly different, and the gun was snapped at the front end and had been opened, aparantly checked and repackaged, seriously badly! the bloke was a massive scammer mind, but he still protested that the gun wasnt broken.

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Just opened up a M14 SOCOM body sent to me from Scotland! We realised that it did look alot like a shot gun with its stock and metal barrel..... Nice letter though!

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
              A brain?
              Originally posted by snuff
              Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Re: Royal mail ever tampered with your package?

I had a normal glock 18c aep magazine sent a few months back and when i got it through the door the letter/package had been opened it had a clear tear through it which really annoyed me as it was taped all over to prevent them entering it but the item wasn't there and the letter was still sent (HATED THEM MORE AND MORE) . after that i hated royal mail as i didn't know what happened to my item and that i never retrieved it. Sent from north wales to my place in south wales

Comment

Originally posted by Danny_boy85 View Post
                  bought an MP5 years back from a bloke, and it was from isle of man, so slightly different, and the gun was snapped at the front end and had been opened, aparantly checked and repackaged, seriously badly! the bloke was a massive scammer mind, but he still protested that the gun wasnt broken.

Wasn't a guy called Neil was it? Haven't heard anything from him for ages, but we're always keeping an eye out.

Isle of Man have there own customs, but when they open it (and they do most of the time) there should be a customs inspected sticker added to the parcel.

Comment

Re: Royal mail ever tampered with your package?

My brother in law had his passport and birth certificate stolen from royal mail which was sent special delievery from his wife in Ireland to England
                    my sells rating http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...ight=mikeymaul

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

badas Find out more about badas
                    Working...
                    X