crazy custom m4s in stargate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crazy custom m4s in stargate

just watched an episode of Stargate SG1 this morning and thought i would share the slightly mental custom m4s that were used ....

First the M4 with C Mag, m203, elcan and peq laser.. and the guy firing an m203 while blowing bubble gum

and then Sam's CQB m4, again with elcan and a torch

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: crazy custom m4s in stargate

Ah yes the "Carter Special"

Comment

I was thinking of making something similar to Sam's but then realised I didn't have the money.
      Looks badass though.

Nice TV too ;-)
      Trader feedback thread

Comment

ive also noticed.. than even when the rest of the team are wielding P90s... sam will be carrying an m249 or m60 or something... like she is trying to prove the women can also wield stupidly large guns in innopropriate enviroments

and thanks...except for the finger marks .....
        |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Dont you just love Sci Fi shows, they are proberbly responsible for 90% of the love I have for guns..... and new guns are quite often showcased on them as well..... I remember the MP7 appearing in "Stealth" the spending months trying to track down what it was.... thank the the Great Armourer that we have the Interned movie gun database now

Comment

i think that sci-fi shows sometimes go a bit too far "disguising" real guns! what happened to a bit of imagination! have you seen the state of some of the guns on battlestar? its a proper ris-fest
            'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

I want one of these tbh:

Or these:

Sci Fi guns for the win!
              Trader feedback thread

Comment

ummmm, yuk?
                Look like steampunk to me. Where are they from?

Comment

Firefly

Comment

Why are they called 'C Mags'? I thought they were called drum magazines.

Comment

Drum mags are the fully round ones. C mags have two 'drums'. Actually called Beta-Cs if I remember rightly.

Drum mag:

Beta C:
                      Trader feedback thread

Comment

My personal favourite is battlestar galactica's; Mp7s with Elcans, CXPs with aimpoints, G-36s, SA80s (!), Stryker shotgun, FN 5-7 and more...

Comment

Its short for Century mag as the real ones hold 100 rounds.

Comment

Yeah love the Arms in Berettastar Galactica, there are som PX/RX Storms in there as well

Comment

RX storm was what I meant, not CXP... its been months since I picked up Ghost Recon and Im starting to redevelop my good taste in guns, forgot how to tell all that plastic rubbish apart :p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                              Working...
                              X