X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who has the sexiest m4?

sorry for all these pictures... but ive hade LOTS of sexy m4s

|Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Re: Who has the sexiest m4?

Ehhh...

'Pictures of your guns?'

Comment

to be honest, in the eighteen months or so that f*cking multicam M4 has been around, I've never really liked the look of it. I swear to god half the people on the forum have owned it at one point or another, though, so I guess it's just me . . .
      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Has to be mine, without a shadow of a doubt.

What?
        AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

mojo...nobody but me has ever owned it it was built by MaRzY and i hve NEVER seen another other than mine .... it has just had lots of pictures thrown up of it as it changed slightly over time
          |Systema PTW M16 RIS | Systema PTW M4 RIS | Systema PTW MP5 | WE SCAR L GBB | King Arms Sig 556 Holo | Custom M4 CASV Multicam | TM MP7 | KSC Steyr TMP | KSC USP .45 | WA SIG GSR | WA Beretta M9 | Socom Gear Wilson Combat 1911| Remote Pyro |

Comment

Originally posted by Fluxeor View Post
            Has to be mine, without a shadow of a doubt.

What?
            Looks bloody awful! Sorry mate, not your fault. Least you got the RIS rails free of ugly paint.

Comment

I know it looks awful, it's one of the crappy £30 Double Eagle plastic pieces of crap i picked up during one of my random "impulse buy random stuff" moments .... in its favour, it did manage to break a plastic target set that cost more than the gun did.
              AGM Scar L (Black) - KWA Glock 17 - CA B&T MP5A4

Comment

I see your Multicam, and raise you an M4 CQB-R.

Comment

you only hate it because its multicam, if it was black im sure you would love it

CQB-Rs are nice but would never get one, like mine to be unique things that nobody has, i really am a 5 year old

Comment

Here are my current 3 M4's

And some other set ups I've tried in the past.

Comment

LOVE the tactical black tape n the bottom one, and that aimpoint!

and liking the 5th from bottom and 2nd from top

you will all loose to my new project when its done... give me a few weeks and all secrets will be revealed

Comment

actually the magpul one and the bottom one are very nice, i think the problem i have is I just can't stand PEQ boxes, I don't know why. The one with the para stock and the SD silencer thing looks nice as well, just looks a little sparse to me. Nice collection though, mate, well done.

Comment

yes the one with the para stock needs flip up sights as just a flat ris top looks sort of strange

the MOE is really tempting me to get one

Comment

I believe we have had this discussion before, and the outcome was that we are not having picture threads for individual models as it would lead to a multiple of Threads....

no matter how nice they may be

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shadowcaptain Something About Yourself... oh shit i dont think thats what it meant by "write something about yourself"basically i am alex rhodes, the one and only :Pi like to think of myself as just an average guy, with a good sense of humour, and some ace friendsim not big on myself so i will leave the judgements up to you...i just hope they are all goodso there you go...on the most basic of levels that is me___send us a message ____im allways about to answer them and will ALLWAYS REPLY unlike some peopleAlex Rhodes, (aka ShadowCaptain) x Find out more about shadowcaptain
                            Working...
                            X