poor mans chrono

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poor mans chrono

i know this is old newd ect but. It would be handy if we could make a uk version of this ie using uk cans pref a can thats a little more generic, (coke cans will be no good as you get arab, french, ect cans on uk market )
    or maybe some other cheap over counter product. Just an idea as i could use a chrono right now as im sure loads people coould.

Re: poor mans chrono

Its all pointless to be honest you can get poor man chronos for like £30 which are real ones and works.

Comment

It's a waste of time and doesn't give you any degree of accuracy. Pointless.

Comment

I wonder in how many languages and how many times this has been brought up around the world? I could tell you though, its had the same reply everytime...Dont because its not reliable and proves nothing other than you gun shoots holes through a thin piece of aluminium. Either get a proper chrono or risk it and wait until you go to a site and use theirs!
        section 24 of the 1968 Act
        Supplying imitation firearms to minors
        1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
        2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

The way I chrono my guns without a chronograph is as follows:

Whenever me or my housemate get a new gun, we stand at opposite ends of the hallway in our flat, about 15 meters apart, we then take it in turns to shoot each other with it (owner gets shot first, so he knows what its like to be on the receiving end of his new gun).

This is very accurate, so far we guage it by the responses as follow:

"Oooh that stings a bit" - Probably around 280-300FPS, e.g. stock marui guns tend to give this reaction.

"OW, Fffffu-in' stings!" - Probably around 300-330FPS

"Jesus feckin' christ that hurts!" - around 330-350FPS

"ARGH FECKIN' SHIT FECK ARSE CHRIST THAT HURTS!" -Above 350FPS e.g. most china clones give this reaction

Colour drained from face, silent mouthing "ow" and/or collapsing in pain - Around 450+ FPS e.g. higher powered sniper rifles.

Comment

i like this idea. now what rooms me girlfriend in lol. plus i may get a different response to each shot

Comment

I thought you could shoot your left testi, get 2 shots before its unbearable, then switch to the right testi, there you go, 4 shot string.
              Its similar responses to the above but more of a teeth gritted scream for lower power powers, unfortunatly 450-500fps sniper rifles tend to induce unconsciousness, 400-450 is a very loud blood curdelling scream followed by tears and the typical protective plum hold and fetal position, 350-400 as 400-450 minus the fetal position. 300-350 is a loud scream followed by plum hold and a red face, 250-300 gritted teeth growl/scream followed by plum hold. :D
              section 24 of the 1968 Act
              Supplying imitation firearms to minors
              1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
              2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

d_k Find out more about d_k
              Working...
              X