a gauge of interest ... milsim in the north

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a gauge of interest ... milsim in the north

hey guys , i just wanted to gauge some interest on a milsim being hosted up in the north east later on in the year , I have been tasked with coming up with a plot for one (or more if its successful) and need about 50 for the story to be feasable. while my mates are looking about for venues and sorting the other crap out.

just give me a shout on here if you would be interested in coming along or travelling up

ill give you a taster of what i have so far.

'Following an uprising in the Congo a UN peacekeeping force was sent out to buffer violence between the CLA (Congelese Liberation Army), Benzali Boys (A large militant gang) and Pro Government forces, upon landing in Congo, the UN force came under a ferocious offensive by the rebel forces, the UN forces have been pushed back to a town held by pro government forces and are surrounded by rebels , air drops are proving futile as the Allied forces are in dire need of heavier weaponry and relief which would need to go in by ground.
    In response the UN agreed secretly to a NATO proposal to send a task force to quell the rebels and restore order to the conges government. A public assault would cause uproar in neighbouring countries. Upon which an invasion was planned to be spearheaded by British Special Forces and 16AAB adjoined with an American and commonwealth task force.

However the situation has been complicated by an incident which has ended up in a RAF Nimrod jet being shot down carrying an intelligence officer carrying the invasion plans. The IO and 3 other crew have survived the crash but further aerial recon shows the CLA and BB hunting the aircrew.

It is vital that the RAF personel are rescued so a CSAR team is being put together containing British , Commonwealth and American Special Forces. To rescue the aircrew , deny the enemy of any sensative equipment surviving in the nimrod jet along with opening a passage for the UN forces to be resuppllied and identifying landing zones for the imminent 16AAB assault.

just a bit of a taster of what the story will be like if it comes to happen.

and if i find anyone stealing my story i wont be happy

Re: a gauge of interest ... milsim in the north

i might be interested as may some of the other op-tactical lads

Comment

Depending on where you would be playing you could find few scotish boys may head down.
      We already go down to anzio on regular basis.

Comment

I think I may be able to rustle up a few guys for this. Keep it close though as I hate travelling to far after a hard days softing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I might be able to get a few guys along, all depends on when and where though. I think this is going to be the deciding factor for most people.
          But good luck mate story sounding good although the little child in me misses the element of world domination/destruction haha sorry xD

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

murta369 Find out more about murta369
          Working...
          X