Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

CA M15A4 what are the best mid-caps for it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CA M15A4 what are the best mid-caps for it?

what it says above!
    i am a huge fan of mid-caps but with experience in the past with mags that dont fit properly.
    which are the best?

Re: CA M15A4 what are the best mid-caps for it?

Inhave run both KA and MAG ones in mine with no real problems. A coupld were a little tight to start with mut soon loosened up with use!

Comment

I used G&P midcaps in mine. Worked fine. As do TM lowcaps.

Comment

Ive got the CA M15 Iain...And ive always used CA mid caps with them. About 40 quid for 6. NEVER misfed with any of them, and also found they feed a lot better in all my guns than any other mag ive used. Were talking STAR SA80, SRC M4, CA M15, CA M16, G+P M16...

Edited to add that they dont always feed properly with the other makes, but ive found they feed very well, and a lot better than some other mags ive used. Never had a problem with them in CA though, so out of 5 guns, ive only had problems with 2. Also, ive lent these mags out before to other team mates (JockJay) and he found they fed fine in his guns, despite his guns not being CA. Definetly worth a punt for 40 quid for 6 mags. Think theyre 80 round mags.
        Last edited by hoggy21; 12 January, 2009, 19:10. Reason: Add text

Comment

I see
          i like the look of the G&P ones but with you matt saying that the CA are 6 for £40 thats good! do they have any markings? (i no they dont make much difference but it would be a bonus)
          i think ill go with them!
          where did you get the CA ones and how many BBs do they hold in each?

Comment

Like my post said, 85 round mags! lol. Anyway, i got them from a company i cant mention on here, but their near Bath...
            The only markings on them are the CA stamps on the bottom.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
            Working...
            X