X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: joke targets

Originally posted by sniperiain View Post
    where did you get bravo's from?lol

i hope when you say "bravo's" are sh!t. you dont mean our team?
    I would preume he means the GZ team "bravo". GZ play Bravos vs Deltas, as oppose to team A vs Team B.

Comment

How about a massive picture of... i dont know, Zach Effrons face? I know i would never miss that. With Bricks. From my revolutionary Brick Launcher
      G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
      RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

How about if it was him for real with a target stuck to his back and you had a Real Steel 1911A1 and around 4 magazines, what fun would be had.

But i think try to make the target itself the joke, like George Bush's face or put the BB through the donkey?

'FireKnife'
        68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
        Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

Now aeviv I know you're only joking, but that's highly dangerous and should not be joked about. I for one would not like anyone to point a loaded brick at me, even if they were sure the safety was on, this is not a laughing matter.
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

So long as they are only launched at members of High School Musical i don't mind.

Smug, self satisfying group of layabout, probably impotent arseholes.

But yes no Brick throwing at anyone else.

'FireKnife'
            68 Pistols and counting in over 8 years of airsoft.
            Got a spare 10mins or are bored? Check out my film reviews: http://200filmsbeforeyoudie.wordpress.com

Comment

What about George Bush? Stalin? Shitler? The list is endless, just no one living. Well... KOTS did shoot me with his revolving launcher. with full moscarts. 6 times. From about a meter away

Anyways back to paper targets
              G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
              RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

i like some of these,
                were gonna ask the people if they can make him an objective of some form,
                such as if you get the target then you take it back to base and get extra points

to be fair i just want to see ant get shot to peices:P
                peace up ace down

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

natfink your not drunk if you can lie on the floor without holding on Find out more about natfink
                Working...
                X