CQB vs Woodland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CQB vs Woodland

Intense pointe blank firefight > long range luck based plinking.

Always loved CQB more, but woodland makes a nice change every now and then.

Comment

I prefer CQB, but when the urge comes, I'll go and play woodland too.
      Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

Woodland without a doubt, more scope to go where you want.
        I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

i prefer CQB, love the pain love the adrenaline and love the fact that i dont get biten by things every 2 seconds>< the pile up at doors is a bit crap to be fair but if you play with a small group who arnt scared of charging in and getting 350 fps in their face then its cool. i do kinda like woodland though but i just cant get into it... mesh goggles don't go well with the down going sun... where as urban the sun is always blocked...
          also maybe its got to do with the fact that i started off with urban and went woodland after, doesnt give me the same kick
          ACES
          Airsoft Commando Elite Squad

Comment

Where i play they have both cqb and outdoors. Much prefer outdoors to cqb as your not pinned down a corridor for ages. Also when playing outdoors my rpk outranges most others which makes it interesting. I say outdoors its a 2 square mile grassy off roading range with plenty of hills and dips. Just much prefer it to rubbish indoor games

Comment

Just had my first CQB day at the Stan and I honestly prefer CQB many many many times over to the rain, the mud, the hills, the nettles, trudging through thick bush being completely miserable only to get shot by some pleb who sat still for ages.

What was most fun about our CQB/FIBUA day was the obvious cover. Cover in Woodland is so dubious and you can be hit from so many angles, routes in and out in CQB and FIBUA are readily apparent and cover is very obvious, meaning more focus on controlling the game area.

Comment

Most of the trouble I get from CQB is the complete lack of tactics for the most part. Though this obviously can vary from site to site, my experiences have been of stalemates and people covering corridors for lengthy periods of time making it impossible to advance. What I like about woodland is if you get shot, you can approach from a different angle, try to find weakpoints. CQB on the other hand is chokepoint-to-chokepoint fighting, and mostly has no opportunity to take on from a different approach.

Comment

To be honest, It really depends on my behalf. If I have been playing a lot of woodland matches recently. It would rather have a game of CQB and Vice Versa.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ziphead Find out more about ziphead
                  Working...
                  X