Two tone and mp5 a3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two tone and mp5 a3

Buying a mp5 a3 (thats the sliding stock with SEF slector switch.) In twotone, unfortuantley.

But wondering what parts zeroone would paint green. I have asked them directly but they didnt give me a clear answer.

But anyonoe got any ideas where they would ruin ?

Cheers.

Re: Two tone and mp5 a3

Not worth waiting a little longer for the UKARA? I had a two tone which I painted when UKARA'd, but they never turn out perfect. Unless ofcourse your very good at such things.

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Not worth waiting a little longer for the UKARA? I had a two tone which I painted when UKARA'd, but they never turn out perfect. Unless ofcourse your very good at such things.
      Well I would wait but two and a half years seems not worth it. Wish they would lower it to 16.

Comment

they wouldn't lower it to 16 though cause you can't buy a gun if your under 18 so then there would be no point in having a regestration till your 18

Comment

At a guess mate they would paint the upper receiver and probaley the hand guard seeing as its a slideing stock but thats goin off what some other companys have done on their sites

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
            they wouldn't lower it to 16 though cause you can't buy a gun if your under 18 so then there would be no point in having a regestration till your 18
            You can't buy an IF until you're 18. No age for RIFs, because unless you're eligible you can't buy one at all.
            Buy my stuff!

Comment

Phatvortex has a point there, you should not be able to buy any airsoft gun by law until you are 18.

Comment

unless its a gift
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by desolation91 View Post
                  unless its a gift

Isn't that like going into a shop and buying drinks for under 18's?

Comment

i believe so but that isn't illegal or at least i don't think it's illegal

Comment

Originally posted by ScubaSteve(SCO) View Post
                      Isn't that like going into a shop and buying drinks for under 18's?
                      Depends if your going to get them drunk and try it on with them after I guess?

My feed back
                      http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=9280

Comment

Trying to keep this one topic!!!!

The picture i saw of one had the entire top reciever and pistol grip painted blue, if it helps
                        G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
                        RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Ouch..that went of topic there for abit!

Just to clarify...A imatation firearm CAN be bought buy someone over 18 on someone els's behalf as a gift...Just like Air rifles and shotguns.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bravotwozero Eyes on. Find out more about bravotwozero
                          Working...
                          X