Systema P90 FTK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Systema P90 FTK

A mate of mine is after one of these and asked me for advice, which I quickly realised I know nothing about them lol!
    What are these like once "bedded/settled" in? Also are the worth the £150?
    Thanks
    Ben
    Team Ballin' - "It sounds dirty because it is"

Re: Systema P90 FTK

What is he hoping to achieve out of it?

Comment

if hes after bragging rights he has them, but my tm with acm parts mix fors for me and only set me back 40 pounds
      trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

The only really useful parts are the spring and piston head.

I'd buy them separately and pocket the £130 change :D

Comment

Exactly my thinking Jag. In the mainstream TM gearboxes don't often go wrong. I'd change out the bushings, spring and piston head. And that's be about it

Comment

and the rubbish tm monkey metal gears
            you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

i'm not sure what he's after specifically but I did wonder as its very rare that a FTK is ever needed imo!
              and talking about monkey metal tm gears, after getting my tm p90 serviced by xsite and one or two things put into it which were refusing to go in haha, just to prove it was working as it left the shop andy gave it a few dry fires for it to work fine for about 10 shots :O, he opened it up there and then to find that the pinion gear part thats is in contact with the ARL had broken, a whole chunk had just broken off! the guys in the shop said it was the first time they had ever seen it on any gun, as it broke off at one of the structurally strongest points on the gear!

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Fate View Post
                and the rubbish tm monkey metal gears
                It's really bloody rare for a TM P90 to shred gears.... they are bloody solid aegs!

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

Not worth it for a TM P90... they are great as they are. Change the bushings and maybe a higher spring and thats all they need.

And 'tm monkey metal gears'? What TMs have you been buying!? Tm gears are fine. Not awesome g&p/CA loveliness but far from monkey metal imo. Maybe if you're one of those people who runs stupidly high rps thinking you're god then I can understand why they always strip themselves for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Originally posted by waltzinblack View Post
                    Not worth it for a TM P90... they are great as they are. Change the bushings and maybe a higher spring and thats all they need.

And 'tm monkey metal gears'? What TMs have you been buying!? Tm gears are fine. Not awesome g&p/CA loveliness but far from monkey metal imo. Maybe if you're one of those people who runs stupidly high rps thinking you're god then I can understand why they always strip themselves for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    agreed 100% my p90 was outperforming a mates ics l85 (and he paid about 70 to 80 pound more for that) with a m100 and new bushings in it otherwise its completely stock
                    no problems with gears or anything yet, beautifully solid guns!
                    LA LI LU LE LO?

G&P M4A1 Magpul Sentry - FOR SALE
                    Magpul Masada ACR, TM P90 TR

SHAKE&BAKE AIRSOFT

Comment

You could put whatever you want in it and it would still be a P90... *SPEW*

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                        You could put whatever you want in it and it would still be a P90... *SPEW*
                        Agreed

Iv never had a problem with jg gears. If gearbox is properly shimmed and your not running a stupid setup it's not an issue you should really cone across

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

in my case it was running stock totally stock apart from a new spring and a mosfet! guys in the shop said how it was totally freak thing!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

balaclava ben Lean, mean shooting machine Find out more about balaclava ben
                          Working...
                          X