skirmish sites in north east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• skirmish sites in north east

hi peeps dose any one know how many skirmish sites there are in the north east as i can only find 2 and it doing my head in. i like cqb the most cheers

Re: skirmish sites in north east

NTAC is a great place, friendly community, based in shildon, go check the website/forum, or PM me if you want more details.

Comment

Not thinking of going else were are you para01
      I thought you were going to catterick with the rest of the Nsc airsoft lad's to get your cqb fix and the fort is coming along a treat at Nsc so that should keep you amused for a bit.

Comment

You've actually got a fair choice. I can heartily recommend Gunho, Marrs (if it's still there), NTAC is a decent site, not tried NSC yet.

If you're willing to travel a little, Fearful Silence is the best site I've ever played (closing soon ), and the Stan is also amazing, when it opens again.

Brit-Tac leave a little to be desired in terms of players, if their Sheffield building still runs.
        Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

The four sites all listed
          Marrs
          Gunho
          NSC
          NTAC
          ....dont know if they offer any decent cqb, must admit I am willing to give NSC and Gunho a try this year all being well.

Comment

Marrs, Gunho and NTAC don't have proper CQB, outside of the usual forts and small huts.

Not sure on NSC.
            Altus Volo Mugio Extraho

Comment

Nsc is mostly woodland site with a small fort structure and a few hut structures I am building new and bigger structures on site ready for summer.
              Nsc player's organise away games to get their urban fix they go to catterick, copehill down and anzio site's a few times a year ,any body that want's to tag along is welcome.

Comment

you stuck with me mick lol nsc are a good bunch had a good laugh last time i was there and wanting to try out my new launcher in the castle lol

Comment

i think a small correction is in order here, sorry to revive an old thread but NTAC has actually converted their arena into an outdoor cqb area, lots of buildings to clear and all that. Must say its nothing compared to the indoor sites we all see on youtube but its the best your gonna get in the north-east.
                  sigpic
                  [Bullpup M14 EBR] [G&P Magpul/VLTOR/JP 'thingy'] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [TM 5.1 limited gun] [VFC 416] [A metric S**T ton of unfinished builds]

Comment

Originally posted by Mounter09 View Post
                    i think a small correction is in order here, sorry to revive an old thread but NTAC has actually converted their arena into an outdoor cqb area, lots of buildings to clear and all that. Must say its nothing compared to the indoor sites we all see on youtube but its the best your gonna get in the north-east.

At the moment that is somewhat true however the regions others site will now need to add/improve to their game site and move things on which will keep players coming back and not letting their site go "stale and stagnant".
                    This can only be a good thing for us players.

Comment

yes but NTAC is terribly run

Comment

murta369, whislt we all have personal views on the sites we play at, surely you agree that sites must add/improve on what they have? If they stand still then its not for the good of the players.

Comment

Dont matter if you have your own helicopters and bb firing tanks with medieval castles to clear , if the staff are poor the site will be

Comment

side tracking again, ALL sites cant rest on their laurels (even the best ones) - keep it fresh and improve on pefection and you have some very happy players.

Saw the other post re starting an airsoft site in the NE (since now been removed?) and was going to thank that site owner for running his site...keep up the good work, cant imagine how much work the owners have to put into it.

Comment

if the owner of ntac was to take into account what people suggested to him originally that would of improved it...

i see you and poor effort is all i can say

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

para01 ex para, got 2 kids and got the grey hair to prove it,married again lol,up for a laugh. Find out more about para01
                              Working...
                              X