would it be allowed in sites
    and would it be able to fire grenades, smoke grenades and flash bangs
    thanks
    BRAVO BRITS AIRSOFT TEAM(BBAT)

GUNS GOT:
    HK416

Need a new body for my HK.

Re: airsoft morter

No. This has already been covered in some depth, and the answer is no.

/thread
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

It sounds like a great piece of kit, the only thing is that most sites won't let you fire pyro about cos of the insurance.

Maybe you could do it by firing 8mils steeply into the air raining down on your unsuspecting victims. That would be very cool :p
      My Feedback

Originally posted by Tiercel
      I mean, how dare I have fun? Im ruining thier immersion

Comment

I'm pretty sure it is possible, but is also illegal... so don't do it...
        If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer...

Comment

Originally posted by Artekus View Post
          It sounds like a great piece of kit, the only thing is that most sites won't let you fire pyro about cos of the insurance.

Maybe you could do it by firing 8mils steeply into the air raining down on your unsuspecting victims. That would be very cool :p
          Who would honestly, take a hit from a BB that has basically fell from the sky and has not flown at you from an aimed shot?

Im not so sure that I would take it as a hit.

Comment

o is ther a thread about it sorry guys
            but youve got to admit is would be a fun thing to try out with spuds
            BRAVO BRITS AIRSOFT TEAM(BBAT)

GUNS GOT:
            HK416

Need a new body for my HK.

Comment

on the old post i think i remember it saying that it was illegal to fire pyros?
              it would be good as a shower grenade launcher i think?

Comment

ive seen a few airsoft mortars using thermobaric multibangs. Light multibang put in tube first bang launches the multibang and goes off when it lands.

Also seen a LAW launcher working in the same way, really flashy pyrotechnics with good range but need to be used by someone who knows what they are doing.
                theres nothing better than when your friends show up with a whole lotta guns!

Comment

i remember that to iain but then they started talking about a mortor that is designed to fire flashbangs and how that wasn't illegal or something along those lines. i think that you would have to make it a really really nice fit so the grenades get all the power and it doesn't all just rush down the side of it but i still even if you get that to work properly the range will be shocking, it will probably make it out of the end of the barrel ok but then it will dip loads from the weight even though they do not way much at all.

when you are running arround with a grenade in the launcher it would fall out. also a smoke grenade would be way too small to get enough power behind it and go some where unless you got a smoke grenade that is the same size as a flash bang.

Comment

i have a mortar that fires 203 shells only used it once as everytime i take it out the deltas stay away/run away as i'm coming lol

Comment

haha mint how much was that?

Comment

just shy of 220 might be selling it soon though

Comment

what might work is some sort of catapult system, like industrial-strength elastic stretched around the nade, and locked off to a trigger of some sort, then when it releases it flings it off. But tbh, me n my dad have spent a long time trying to get things liek this to work with fireworks, and they just don't.
                          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Easy to make 40mm moscart ones.

Get a big peice of tubing, (40 + X) mm in inner diameter. But a baseplate on and glue a flathead neail to the inside, on the baseplate.

The get some thinner tubing 40mm inside, (39 + X)mm outside, and cut moscart length sections out of it. One moscart slides into each section, creating shells. Drop the shells into the big tubing, and let the nail and gravity do the rest. Boom.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

loves2spooge Find out more about loves2spooge
                            Working...
                            X