X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chinasoft

Hello there,
    I think there must have been a thread about this but after searching i couldn't find it :/ Basically i wanted to know, what the hell happened to Chinese Airsoft guns? They were very useful to me and now they're just gone.
    Can anyone shed some light on this
    Cheers
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Chinasoft

Originally posted by -waltherface- View Post
    They were very useful to me
    Had a lot of tables to prop up?

Good riddance to them. If you want a low priced gun buy a second hand gun of superior make. Check out the classifieds, a much better avenue for your hard earned cash.
    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

-_-.
      They went out of buiness in 2008 (due to some law crap) most of them are back in buiness comfirmed are
      cyma (m14 ,g18 and ak47)
      jg (g36 ,g18c gbb)
      cybergun (famas,ak47 ,m4 ,g3 ,g36 ,m14 and more)
      jp (famas)
      de (ak74 , usp (aep) and m56)

these are all being made but very hard to find but they will come back at a higher price I know of one retailer who sells allot of cybergun ,cyma and jg and all the guns are anywere from £20-£50 more than they used to be.

They are back in buiness because most of the companys moved there factorys like jg are in denmark now.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post

Good riddance to them. If you want a low priced gun buy a second hand gun of superior make. Check out the classifieds, a much better avenue for your hard earned cash.

As above post said their coming back slowly but they are a bit dearer. But if your buying stick to Cyma or JG as I've always and still do have good service with them. Just because it has a big price tag don't mean it's best.
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 February, 2011, 15:55. Reason: inflammatory

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post

too right, all my chinasoft guns broke within a year, once i got a tm it hasnt missed a beat!!!

Comment

Chinasoft guns are good but you get what you pay for and they are a tad hot sometimes .

Comment

+ 1 to the above

Comment

Originally posted by SAS Scott View Post
                -_-.
                factorys like jg are in denmark now.

Really?? Bacon and plastic guns FTW!!
                JG & TM G36's/CA,JG,TM & WE M4's/TM MP5K/TM & KJW SIG P226's/A&K M249/ACM M500 SSB/3 x TM M3 Super90/TM Hi Capa/TM & ASG MK23 Socom's/WE Baby Hi Capa/KJW M92f/Star L85A2/2 x DE M3 Clone/A&K Magpul Masada

Comment

Yup or thats what my local retailer said .
                  They get there guns straight from the factory .

Comment

Just because i think Chinese guns are badly quality controlled financial gambles; doesnt mean i think all cheap guns are bad. The ICS Sportline models are ace and only cost a few quid more. And a second hand G&P is within the same bracket.

I couldnt care what someone uses, but i will try and steer them away from a purchase which could leave them with a lemon of a gun. Play the odds, buy second hand if you can, and enjoy airsoft.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 February, 2011, 15:57.
                    AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Chinasoft sucks , 90% of the guns suck and don't work, alot of retailers hate selling them but there's alot of peasants and stingy folk that will only pay £100 and expect miracles.

Some people have certain circumstances, but don't you love it when they are shooting a bag of sh*t and try and compare it to decent guns that cost a pretty penny.

I am a snob, I like the best things because I can afford it, I've tried a few chinasoft parts and EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE ITEMS broke after no time at all. Total crap stuff and everyone in denial that it's amazing needs to wake up sharpish.
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 February, 2011, 15:57.

Comment

Personally i've found you get just as many lemons and if not more with some of the more "premium makes"
                        VFC internals , ICS wiring motors and MP5 bodies, G&P tappet plates , TM bodies ,Systema springs etc etc
                        I have had loads of high end and a fair few chinese over the years and some of the Chinese guns have actually been the best (some of them have also been the worst)

Comment

Its the same as every thing else in life you get what you pay for. Chances are if you buy a JG or gun of that low quality build. You will have to poor more money in but in small amounts over time.

So, why not do as the above said.

We never have internal or external problems and the only money you need to spend is on mags.

Simples....

And i like being a snob thanks!
                          Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
                          I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Maybe they were useful as cheap props for some kind of production?! The internals wouldn't matter then!
                            Signature Removed

Comment

I like shooting people with BB guns too.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X