Vinyl Stickers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vinyl Stickers

Hi guys, I have access to a vinyl sticker cutter at my DT workshop and I'm trying to think of something I can cut on it for my gun - but for the life of me I can't think of what to do! Anyone got any ideas? (Or better still, a picture/drawing?)
    Others till I die

Re: Vinyl Stickers

What sort of gun do you want to put these stickers on?

Are you after a logo, symbol or something like a patch design or even trade marks?
    "Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered
    automatic weapons."

Comment

or use it to cut out camo templates but get propper stencil paper to use the vinyl cutter on

Comment

Originally posted by Ratziller View Post
        What sort of gun do you want to put these stickers on?

Are you after a logo, symbol or something like a patch design or even trade marks?
        Not trade marks, more symbols/designs and stuff... As I said, I'm not really sure - just that any good ideas may be done and I'll put up some photos to show how it turns out
        Others till I die

Comment

I have a vinyl cutter too and using it for woodland/digital camo designs, either for a stencil or direct placement on the gun is great. The possibilities for designs on the gun are endless. I'm getting a cheapo G36c as my back up gun this week and am going to use it as a canvas for some experiments in vinyl, i'll post the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Petrol Punk View Post
            I have a vinyl cutter too and using it for woodland/digital camo designs, either for a stencil or direct placement on the gun is great. The possibilities for designs on the gun are endless. I'm getting a cheapo G36c as my back up gun this week and am going to use it as a canvas for some experiments in vinyl, i'll post the results.
            Yeah I was (And still am) considering using it for camo stencils, but primarily I'm looking for patch-style symbols and things.
            Please do post up images of how it's worked so far though
            Others till I die

Comment

I will try a few ideas and get some feedback and when i choose my final design I will either Frog Juice them over (this is a vinyl graphics specific 'laquer' that protects the vinyl from fade and damage) or try a fulll matt laquer over the top. Keep you posted.

I can also produce full colour vinyl wraps, might be tempted to go for something VERY unique... or how about a full 3M carbon fibre wrap? :D

Comment

do you use a computer to upload the designs,and then the cutter goes to work? im asking because you can make team patches and sell them to the teams so they can put them on their stocks
                VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

You coud do some intel style ones.

Instead of intel insde. Maybe Systema inside,Standard inside,Element inside and so on and so forth.

You could do a nice Magpull whore sticker.

Give me time i can thnk of more.

Comment

ZOMFG I want Element inside :D :D :D :D :D

Willing to pay good monies :D

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                    A brain?
                    Originally posted by snuff
                    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Go for something that will personalize your gun, also then it's easy to identify if it gets stolen! I've seen people have graphics saying names that look like they've been scratched into the gun, looks pretty cool.

Maybe logos of the brand, or of the real rifle brand if you don't have any.
                      If you're in a team, you could have the logo.
                      Originally posted by psirus101
                      I once got a player 100+ metres away by just pointing my finger and shouting "PEW PEW PEW". He took his ****ing hit!

Comment

Yeah, it's CNC.
                        Uses 2D design, I'm not sure if any other programs can be used; don't see why not though.
                        Was thinking of the magpul one (Since it's fairly simple and chunky so would work pretty well) but since I don't have any magpul bits, it's a bit pointless...

Actual rifle brand seems good - H&K logo's pretty nice
                        Others till I die

Comment

I have one of the Magpul PTS Skull & Crossbones vinyls stuck on the side of my Eotech. Just a little splash of red on a black and foliage green gun. Personally I think it looks mint.

AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

Originally posted by Fenriz View Post
                            I have one of the Magpul PTS Skull & Crossbones vinyls stuck on the side of my Eotech. Just a little splash of red on a black and foliage green gun. Personally I think it looks mint.

That's nice
                            Since I've got a 'wide' forearm on my G3A3, I've got a fair length of space on that so I may go for something elongated down there...
                            Still thinking; got a week to ponder it until I can have an actual crack at it
                            Last edited by ElCarl; 23 February, 2011, 15:45. Reason: Removed image
                            Others till I die

Comment

Carl, a nice Red HK will look good on your stock (is it black?)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ElCarl Find out more about ElCarl
                              Working...
                              X