Brands question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brands question

Dboys...don't get me started. I hate them, as fdo a lot of people on here. You get the odd person that likes them (and their opinion is valid), but the general concensus is that they are shite.

Well? From what I've heard and seen, pretty bad. But as I said, good pricing.

Cyme, AKs are great, M14s are good too.
    AGM M14s and later M4s are great. I'm going to be getting one of the new M4 GBBs.
    JG stuff is rock solid. especially the new stuff. The G36c will last forever.

Comment

The New JGs are bitches to dissasemble i got one in my room now half dissasembled it just dosent want to go any further

Comment

Thanks everyone for their useful information!
        By the way I thought A&K is Taiwan?
        sigpic

Comment

Nope, China, but nice guns. They tend to be very happy with a rebuild/resgrease/reshim when you get them. But if you do, they run like a dream.

Comment

Thanks!
            How about Star?They must be Taiwan Are they any good?Heard that they are not cheap!!
            sigpic

Comment

Bit hit and miss. The UMP I had was awesome, but it had a few upgrades in. The M249s, aviod. Just read reviews before buying.

Comment

Sorry,just one last question and it might sounds like a stupid one
                What is UMP stand for?

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
                Bit hit and miss. The UMP I had was awesome, but it had a few upgrades in. The M249s, aviod. Just read reviews before buying.
                sigpic

Comment

UMP stands for Universale Maschinenpistole, German for "Universal Submachine Gun and it is a submachine gun developed and manufactured by Heckler & Koch.
                  TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Thanks a lot!(you learn something everyday,right:D)
                    sigpic

Comment

dboys kalash range are soem of the best airsoft guns i've ever used. i have a kalash ak 74, in 2 years and more rds through it than i care to remember i've only had the change the hop rubber once. the metal work is awsome and the wood too, set it against a VFC its cloned from and you'll never know.

CYMA AK's are very good now too, the .2's are totally the same as the TM version, except they have a bit more power and a tight bore! the new steel and wood ones are very nice, but, a bit hot and need downgraded.

i'm a big supporter of kalash and CYMA, in the ak department anyways, as i've had atleast 2 kalashs, and 5 CYMA's and never had a problem.

CYMA M14's are awsome also, unbelievalble range outta them staight outta the box.

Boris
                      K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

there is a wikipedia page that provides detail on this already. Just search something like 'airsoft manufacturers' or similar and Richard is your mother's brother!

Comment

That wiki had been deleted last time I looked, glad I printed it off

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

kakitli Stop the BS.Straight to the point. Find out more about kakitli
                          Working...
                          X