bb tips for game on sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bb tips for game on sunday

Hi all just need a bit of help and i would like to be able to pick players of from a fair distance!

My g&p m4 with a tightbore 509mm barrel is currently shooting 357fps with the hop up off using 0.2g bb. but when i use 0.25g bb its shooting at 318- 325fps.

here my question!

my role on sunday is to be a sniper and i am unsure what bb weight to use on the day, shall i go with the more fps bb 0.2g or should i go for the heavier wieghted bb 0.25g, i also have 0.36g bb but if i used them am worried about having a low fps around the 200 mark.

Need help on this one as i can't choose and i would like a bit more information on the theory on bb wieght to fps please!!!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: bb tips for game on sunday!!!!!

Well first thing that gun is propaly to hot for your site.
    And use .25g mate that will give you better range.

Comment

its a bit hot if i use full auto but am going to stick to semi as i like to take my role seriously. here my second question.

Does this mean the heavier i go the more range i will get?

Comment

Al - apparently the optimum bb weight, especially at that power, is a 0.30g bb.

0.25's all the time, man!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thanks Gaffa!!!! i have only got 0.2g/ 0.25g/ and 0.36g at the mo, i'll stick to 0.25g on the day then as it seems the right choice so far, 0.36 will be proberly be too much then.

Thanks alll i can sleep in piece now lol

Comment

Originally posted by alanchannychan View Post
            its a bit hot if i use full auto but am going to stick to semi as i like to take my role seriously
            Then buy an actual sniper rifle....

As others said its a bit hot but all depends on your site and rules but i would use 0.25's at most in an AEG at that fps.

Comment

Re: bb tips for game on sunday

i already have one (badas) a upgraded tm vsr 10 but i wanted to use my aeg for a change as cocking the bolt on the vsr kept slam firing every soo often. once i have sorted that out i'll go back to the sniper on 0.36g!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

New sears or check the adjustment screws for the trigger pull for ur vsr

!!!!!!!!!! :P

Comment

yeah!!! didn't know that, might just need to adjusting the trigger pull screw because its already got a new sear installed. thanks badas i'll have a look 2morro morning!!!!!!! bed time for me now lol

Comment

You'll need the hop on to pass the chrono with .2s, 350 is the absolute limit at most sites mate
                    sigpic

Comment

You'll lose a fair few fps with setting your hopup correctly. So it definately should be site legal. I'd use .25's mate. .2's specially for outdoor use is poo

Comment

and just because the fps is lower with a .25 doesnt mean its less powerfull, it actually has more kinetic energy so hits harder, this is why you dont try and trick the chrono with .25s and always chrono with .2s

Originally posted by Metalbody
                        pulling one off certainly feels good

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

alanchannychan Work hard! Play hard! Find out more about alanchannychan
                        Working...
                        X