Gun bag holdall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun bag holdall?

Right before I start if this is in the wrong place MODs please move and im sorry.

Im looking for a holdall type gun bag, needs to have a gun (M4 length) compartment and then a hold all type compartment maybe with a few extra pouches to stick all my airsoft gear in on game days.

So my question is what do you use?
    sigpic
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=6155

Re: Gun bag holdall?

sounds daft but i've just got hold of a hard travel golf bag case it holds 1xL85 1xL86 1xG36 and 2 pistols, weapon wise also in it i have BB's, Gas, tac vest, facemask, smock, tools. I can still lift it but it has wheels on one end so can be trundled around it also locks when i can find the key

Comment

Viper multi-carrier bag.
      I win.

It's great quality and you can hold tonnes of stuff in it, very recommended.

It's around £50

Comment

Perhaps the viper gun carry bag is what youre in need of? Has 2 large gun compartments that will hold full length M4's easily, a smaller SMG compartment that will comfortably fit an MP5 sized gun and a multitude of external pockets for all your gadgetry and accessory requirements?

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd! D:

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
          Perhaps the viper gun carry bag is what youre in need of? Has 2 large gun compartments that will hold full length M4's easily, a smaller SMG compartment that will comfortably fit an MP5 sized gun and a multitude of external pockets for all your gadgetry and accessory requirements?

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd! D:
          I will add to that, the SMG compartment doesn't hold a MP5A4, it is actually rather small, I presume it could hold a mp5a5 just abouts though.
          Also although it has 2 compartments for large sized rifles, if you have one in the main gun part, its hard to get another in the back zip (And get it out) as its rather bulky at this point.

Comment

I have the viper bag, or at least something very similar and to be honest, I'd prefer what Knarf is decribing:

A gun bag with large holdall incorporated

My issue with the viper bag is I just can't be arsed to pack it correctly when I leave a site, I'd rather just dump it all in one big compartment, with my RIF nicely protected in their own compartment......
            Signature Removed

Comment

Just had a look at the viper and I have something almost the same.

Im after something with a gun compartment on one side or even both sides running the length of the bag and then a holdall type compartment between the gun sections. Also with a few pouches in the holdall and maybe on the outside.

Like the molle backpack but with a gun compartment on the side or both sides.
              :D
              sigpic

Comment

I have one of the large Viper hold alls, No seperate compartments for guns. But I will add this. In my opinion, if you have loads of gear and expensive guns in the same bag, particularly guns down both sides and gear in the middle. If you trip over drop it or squeese it in the boot of a car, the gear gives the guns something nice and rounded to be pressed against and if pressed to hard will bend.

I think it is better to keep the two apart, better to have a hard gun bag, box and a large holdall.
                Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                  I have one of the large Viper hold alls, No seperate compartments for guns. But I will add this. In my opinion, if you have loads of gear and expensive guns in the same bag, particularly guns down both sides and gear in the middle. If you trip over drop it or squeese it in the boot of a car, the gear gives the guns something nice and rounded to be pressed against and if pressed to hard will bend.

I think it is better to keep the two apart, better to have a hard gun bag, box and a large holdall.
                  Hmmm food for thought. off to look around and see what I can get.. :D
                  sigpic

Comment

Just out of interest do you HAVE to have a gun bag to transport your guns or could I transport it in the box?

Comment

No you don't HAVE to have one, But I'm of the opinion that boxes are naff unless it's just for storage/postage. Also, take for example my M4, it's go a vert grip, PEQ16 and an Aimpoint on it. It won't fit in the box any more unless I take everything off which will result in me losing my zero and generally being a pain in the butt.

I was just about to recommend some of the 5.11 hold alls as a few of them have gun bags built in but having just flicked through their catalog to check the names, they cost about the same as a new rifle so that probably isn't what you want.

It may however be worth a trawl through the various gear retailers, I'm certain that if 5.11 have one, Bulle, Blackhawk!, Warrior and a host of others will have something similar. You might even check your local shooting/tackle shop. That's where I got all of my gun slips and bags so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul 8v View Post
                        Just out of interest do you HAVE to have a gun bag to transport your guns or could I transport it in the box?
                        Cant trasnport in the box as the gun has a longer barrel & silencer fitted so wont fit as as posted before box's are not cool to take to game days.
                        sigpic

Comment

If you are just looking for a gun bag for a really long gun. It could be worth looking in some fishing tackle shops, as rod bags are a fraction of the cost of gun bags. Ok so they may be to long but would that really matter.
                          Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Originally posted by midas View Post
                            If you are just looking for a gun bag for a really long gun. It could be worth looking in some fishing tackle shops, as rod bags are a fraction of the cost of gun bags. Ok so they may be to long but would that really matter.
                            I do have a really long gun bag with two compartments but the small compartment is long enough for my KAC PDW with the slock out and aa 150mm sliencer fitted to the short barrel extension. So need a shorter gun bag as the long compartment is way to long for my needs.
                            So in short im after a shorter gun bag and a tac back pack or holdall for all the other bits.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=3793 There are loads of sizes, I normal take a rucksack or some sort so gun goes in the case everything else gets dumped in the bag. Not sure it this it what you're looking for, just an idea :D
                              Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989
                              The cans brand new... I'm clearly not retarded.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

knarf3 Find out more about knarf3
                              Working...
                              X