JG M4 M733 Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JG M4 M733 Questions?

hi im looking at buying a JG M4 M733 but i want to know if i can change the body on it so i can remove the carrying handle and put a rail on there instead also is there eny front RIS's out there for the M733

Thanks

Re: JG M4 M733 Questions??

Why dont you just buy yourself a M4 CQB RIS? Will save you the extra expensive of buying a new body and RIS front end.

Comment

yeah as delta says, why bother going about what you want the long way round??
      AMY WINEHOUSE R.I.P

G&P Silver M14 EBR Cheap
      http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...om-going-cheap

Comment

just because im hopeful getting the m733 second hand so its cheaper buy if that fails il get the M4 CQB RIS thanks guys but i still wanna know if you can change the body lol

Comment

Re: JG M4 M733 Questions?

Of course you can change the body, but its a pretty labour intensive task...

Comment

true but it will be worth it

Comment

it's more expensive than labour intensive.
              It's a 20/30m job tops
              My youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                Why dont you just buy yourself a M4 CQB RIS? Will save you the extra expensive of buying a new body and RIS front end.
                Delta is right, you could have yourself a decent ICS M4 CQB RIS for under £200 quid.

Theres no point in buying a second hand jg m733 that already has mileage, taking the body off it, putting am m4 body on it (you'd prob have to change the hop unit from a two piece to a one piece) and then forking out more money for some RIS.

You would save yourself some time and money by just buying yourself a cqb m4.
                Bit-o-everything M4 RIS /TM MP5A4 / JG G36C / KWA MP9 NS2 / WE G39C / KSC USP / TM Beretta PX4 / TM 1911 MEU / DE M56 shotty

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

daggzy Find out more about daggzy
                Working...
                X