tiny parts and spares

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiny parts and spares

I was wondering if there's anywhere on the net that has small parts and spares for airsoft weapons that wouldn't be available anywhere else.. things like small springs, screws, etc.. bits and pieces that don't seem important until you lose them :-/

No one has anything on websites regarding these kind of parts, but if I email/call Z1 (etc) would they be able to point me in the right direction?
    Trader feedback thread

Re: tiny parts and spares

Do these not exist as single products or what? >.<
    Trader feedback thread

Comment

Depends on what your after mate, many "techy" airsofters will acumalate spares over the years, I know I have some really random stuf...so a thread in the wanted section may work!

if not, you can sometime find stuff like spring and screws sets on some sites...but generaly no, you cant!

What you have to do if ring up the shop, ask to speak to there engineer and ask if he has what you need in his spares, as they often do! And will usually sell it to you! Z1 for example are really great for this, and will often find the little bit you need and tag it a long with an order for a pound or so, or if on its own will charge mayb 2 postage!

Comment

Aha, that's exactly what I needed to know! Thank you very much indeed ^_^
        Trader feedback thread

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Weeble Find out more about Weeble
        Working...
        X