Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Oakley Si Gloves (genuine, not fakeleys)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakley Si Gloves (genuine, not fakeleys)

Anyone got a pair of them? Im looking to get a pair but im unsure of sizes, and i cant find them in any shop close to me!

What i wanted to know with the sizes is do they come up small or large? I currently have a pair of viper gloves in medium and they are too small, so a large would be perfect.

Could anyone who owns a pair measure their hand for me? flat palm and fingers stretched out, distance from middle finger to the bottom of the hand basically where your hand starts? And tell me what sizer they have lol.

Cheers

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Re: Oakley Si Gloves (genuine, not fakeleys)

hey mate

The measurement from the tip of my middle finger to the bottom of my palm is ~20cm.

My SI gloves are an L and they fit perfectly.

Hope that helps

Comment

Medium: 18cm from top of middle finger to bottom of palm, 10cm from bottom of middle finger to bottom of hand.

Comment

i've got some Viper gloves in medium & some Oakley SI's in medium - very similar fit, so you'd probably need large
        h e y d r i c h
        L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Utter legends, cheers lads, mine is 19/20 ish cm so L would be perfect! Cheers for that!!

:D

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Danny_boy85 Gun Monkey, if it comes apart, i take it apart... And make it awesome! Find out more about Danny_boy85
          Working...
          X