Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Patches? (Yes, another thread)

Hi,

This isn't going to be another "who makes custom patches" thread, more of a "who can remember who posted what on year eons ago" thread.

Well anyway, about 6 months ago, a thread went up on here by a member saying that they would manufacture custom patches, I have used the search function but the thread was so long ago it's gone now.

So I was wondering if anyone can remember who posted it or knows of someone on here who can do it for me?

I have the designs ready and waiting and would prefer to support people on this forum rather than elsewhere.

Thanks.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: Custom Patches? (Yes, another thread)

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?u=103441

This guy probably, though his last 2 feedbacks are negative..

Comment

We got our TreadStone patched from GoldenFinishes. Fantastic service, well priced, they remember your design for future orders and I've had my patch on my jacket for about a year now and it's still holding up good as new.

Comment

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer View Post
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/member.php?u=103441

This guy probably, though his last 2 feedbacks are negative..
        Thank you, that's the guy, shame about the feedback, will probably avoid then.

Originally posted by The Keeper of Secrets View Post
        We got our TreadStone patched from GoldenFinishes. Fantastic service, well priced, they remember your design for future orders and I've had my patch on my jacket for about a year now and it's still holding up good as new.
        Thank you very much
        WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Comment

That's really weird, we got polo shirts and caps from that guy, must have been £200+ order, and was great.

Comment

Thanks for making this thread stalker, I have been pondering EXACTLY the same thing for ages. I remembered there was a guy, just not who the guy was.

Even if I don't use him, at least I know I wasn't being crazy thinking it.

Comment

Don't use that guy. I think I was the last one to get something out of him. It was a bloody hard transaction. Claimed my order was lost in the post. Then didn't respond to me for a month. I made an empty threat about legal action as a last resort and my badges spontaneously arrived a few days later. They are nice badges though, and if he didn't take 3 months to get them to me then I would have recommended him.

Comment

I got mine from this guy in the states. Great price and delivered to the UK in a week.

http://qualitylapelpins.com/

Comment

Does that guy do fabric patches too flyer?

Comment

Patches from this company:
                    http://naszywki.prv.pl/

My team order 30pc patches and with shippment to UK we pay 3,40 pounds per pc

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                    Working...
                    X