Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moscarts!

Just got two madbul c02 moscarts.

I know how to work them, and they work well.

But now I'm looking for tips.

I heard you can reuse bbs with them or something? I thought that was just s thunder ones.

Can i use cheap 0.12 gram bbs? Does to the low fps in them, will this increase the range? And I prosume that it will make a bigger spread?
    I read somewhere about moscart mixes of different ammo for a good spread?

Re: Moscarts!

Originally posted by joe123 View Post
    Can i use cheap 0.12 gram bbs? Does to the low fps in them, will this increase the range? And I prosume that it will make a bigger spread?
    I read somewhere about moscart mixes of different ammo for a good spread?
    Yes you could use .12s, and yes the range might be increased, but the accuracy will be awful and the extra FPS will just drive the BBs faster into the ground

Comment

But will they work better then .2s?

Comment

You can reuse bbs in moscarts, but you really do want to make sure the bbs you use are not contaminated with other debris like glass, small stones and such, that could cause problems and damage.

For mine, I use a bag of mixed bbs that I top up with the dregs from any other bags, you know, when you don't quite have a speedloader full... There's everything from .12 all the way up to .43 in there...

It's worth noting that although .12 bbs will leave the barrel at a higher velocity, they loose momentum faster and as such slow down quicker. With the ranges most moscarts are used at though, it's not going to be a big problem...

Comment

I started a thread on this not too long back.

i bought a bag of 5k .12's for £6.

They have a huge spread after about 25-30' of about 10-15'

i plan to use mine in CQB as big shotgun shells so its fine but i will also be buying some cheapo polished .2,s just to mix in and randomise the spread a bit.

Comment

please please dont use low quality bbs i and MANY others and even maybe yourself wear mesh goggles cheaper bb's are prone to shattering and i and im sure everyone else dont want plastic shrapnel in our eyes =/

anyway reusing bbs generally work as long as there not too destroyed be careful cos there prone to cracking too. lighter bbs will work better but they will just get blown away on a breezy day .2 is fine for m203 grenades in my opinion

Comment

Can't remember who it was but I've seen some one spend a few min at the end if the day picking up bbs to use in moscarts
              sigpic

Comment

You should get a seive or something and go through the dust after the game!
                Free ammo? Moscart sounds worth the investment!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

joe123 Airsoft & more airsoft. Find out more about joe123
                Working...
                X