X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who is in the wrong?

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
    but then if he didnt traipse around checking, how did he find out in the end anyway?
    Via me. And i got it confirmed by the producer/retailer of ACM Magpul goods

Comment

Originally posted by donkonious View Post
      I don't profess to know anything about real vs fake parts, but it looks to me like his latest PM is a veiled apology.

As the guy said, he's tired of being ripped off; if he's had several recently, you more than likely got the brunt.

If we're throwing opinions in, I'd hold my hands up, bung some kit his way, throw my arm over his shoulder and buy him a pint...
      +1 to this, also.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by hunter101 View Post
        Via me. And i got it confirmed by the producer/retailer of ACM Magpul goods
        Ah! My bad. I was wondering where you fitted into this haha!

Comment

I think this thread's been done to death now.

Seller sells "fake" product without realising.
          Buyer doesn't realise either until he comes to sell it.
          Buyer sends seller a PM threatening to do things. Including turning up to his house.
          Seller creates thread and everyone throws their opinions about.
          People then start fighting with each other, calling each other names.
          Other people then say how they'd resolve the situation and calling others who wouldn't do it their way, a disgrace to airsofters around the world.
          Thread suddenly becomes 4pages long.
          Modmins (moderators/admins) start throwing the banhammer around and close the thread.

End.

:D
          The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ooh, can I play?

Originally posted by guard-sniper87
            Two months is too long to demand a refund
            On the nail.

As the legal side is actually max of 30days unused or 14 days if tried or tested with reciept
            From a retailer.

but do not refund him, tell him you are by law not oblidged to it is for him to take it up with the original supplier, so your covered mate
            Sorry - the issue is between the buyer and seller.

But two months? TWO MONTHS? Do one.

Comment

I feel there will be a ban hammer on its way around soon boys.

To the OP:

The best thing to do is to ask the other party if he would prefer a full refund minus postage costs (on return of the goods and once you are happy it is in the condition you sold it), or a partial re fund to cover the difference. Although the point has been raised that he has taken a very long time to come to this conclusion it is by far the best thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Modizlw View Post
                'Listen ive just had a bad day and you got the full brunt of it obviosly pretty pissed off i payed 85 quid for a 35 quid piece of kit and im not going try to sell it as real to regain my cash.

Ive had a beer and about 10 fags, a d calmed down, I can only take youre word for it that you were conned to, and its just vidicitive speaking to people i know, makes me look like as much of a child so imgoing going to let it go

Lifes too short for what is a game.'

i know these things happen a lot and i wouldn't mind sending him some mags or accessories but after sending threats like that.......?
                Thats brilliant news mate.
                Don't send him anything though, not even as a "Cheers", could be what he was after in the first place. Just say "Thanks for being cool about it" and leave it at that.
                Stated only with the best intentions, be careful next time if you're buying or selling, you've seen first hand that things can get ugly quickly and it's totally not worth losng the sleep.

Moe

Comment

there are realy so many if's and but's with this matter, personly i would have refunded the goods if he hadent threatened you......

there was no need for that.... and i havent read the whole thread.... but any appeal or dispute this guy might make, would more than likley now be void by the fact he has threatened you (same as if you get hit your car, then you get out and hit the guy you insurence clam is void)

tho i honestly wouldent take anyone on this site's advice... maby approach citizens advice on the matter

Comment

The fact that all the replies on here have been completely ignoring the concept that it was a private sale doesn't apply... Anyone ever bought a second hand car that popped a head gasket 2 days down the road? That's life, you buy second hand, it's the risk you run.

If the buyer had have phrased his point a little more diplomatically, perhaps something along the lines of "I just wanted to let you know the stock you believed to be a genuine PTs item turns out to be a clone", he might have received a slightly more agreeable response and this would never have taken place. Who had their head up their arse at this point?

Then you go and accuse me of repeating content and plagiarising something I take great pride and go to great lengths to produce and you expect me not to be offended?

Comment

personal opinion if i know i sold a fake by mistake id offer a part refund to bring it inline wit a copy price or even some mags or something as a good gesture, after all its been months so full refund is out the window, fairs fair no one likes to ne ripped off.
                      saying that lol at some of the csi plastics experts on here :D how you know its fake might been a bad pic or mybe you dont know everything

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Modizle Find out more about Modizle
                      Working...
                      X