• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
    pub!
    Spot on...lol

Comment

Re: offer and acceptance

Tisane that's the whole point mate

People think that because people pull out for legitimate reasons your breaking the law on the forum, but the law is not upheld on this forum none are, so unless the seller is so anal to take you to caught and wants you to prove you had valid reasons to pull out of a online deal which the information is not in the detail giving stages ....

It won't Happen, people need to realise this is the Internet

You get perfect buyers buying now all the time, people pipping others to deals minutes after saying dibs, etc etc

until the words and money has taken and changed hands it's fine

Wolf with your bit mate, sucks to be hacked but you had to pull out due to not having funds no more due to account tampering, so the deposit should have Been refunded or held until you gave him details of payment or refund

The fact is common law is law with the word Deal and the details swapping stage on the transaction

But no one is monitoring these deals so on the forum it is just trust dealings. No more no less

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        Tisane that's the whole point mate

People think that because people pull out for legitimate reasons your breaking the law on the forum, but the law is not upheld on this forum none are, so unless the seller is so anal to take you to caught and wants you to prove you had valid reasons to pull out of a online deal which the information is not in the detail giving stages ....

It won't Happen, people need to realise this is the Internet

You get perfect buyers buying now all the time, people pipping others to deals minutes after saying dibs, etc etc

until the words and money has taken and changed hands it's fine

Wolf with your bit mate, sucks to be hacked but you had to pull out due to not having funds no more due to account tampering, so the deposit should have Been refunded or held until you gave him details of payment or refund

The fact is common law is law with the word Deal and the details swapping stage on the transaction

But no one is monitoring these deals so on the forum it is just trust dealings. No more no less
        let's test it

guard you sold me a mag and it hasn't shown up. It's been all of 2 days! I sue you!
        TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Cheers guard no worries got all £1600 back and alerted seller to be fair to him has been awesome! also have an email address of the paypal account - reckon it's worth asking rampage if he can see if they are members as I'm sorting police side out now .

Trade with the guy is still on.

I'm sure there is law but as it's not enforced or even been mentioned in my year of being on here. It's down to trust.
          Much like on ebAy..

You place a bid it may be accepted but at the last moment some one offers higher... Until money has passed .. Bid is still open
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
            let's test it

guard you sold me a mag and it hasn't shown up. It's been all of 2 days! I sue you!

Haha nice try , posted out on Saturday afternoon

So won't be processed for postage until today then normal postal time delay :p

Comment

Haha nice try , posted out on Saturday afternoon

So won't be processed for postage until today then normal postal time delay :p
              I still sue you!
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I sue your ass for wrongfully prosecution, with intent to adhire to policy infringment on royal mail behalf !

Game , set and match, guard-sniper87

Mods again this thread taken it's toll

Been secured that it is a law abiding contract if contains certain info and particulates reffering to the deal, but since there is not a monitoring system on the forum the law does not appy on it, as it is trust based sales with singular parties on each wielded using screen names

So the law is there but not on an Internet forum

Comment

This thread just tells me someone not to deal with if my washing machine starts hopping round the kitchen moments before i plan to send money.

It was me he was dealing with mate (dont mind saying that)
                  And i had another offer between his first PM and deposit hitting my paypal account
                  Deposits rule if you want a hold.
                  And because he was paying cash he nicked it off someone wanting to trade, but as i said when i closed the thread "cash is king"

Comment

I sue your ass for wrongfully prosecution, with intent to adhire to policy infringment on royal mail behalf !

Game , set and match, guard-sniper87
                    lol

Comment

Yep- as I said like EBay I put in a bid and was accepted money changed hands and it was mine.

Have pm'd rampage in regards to my paypal account .

The other seller I had issues with after the paypal hack have been sorted .
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                        This thread just tells me someone not to deal with if my washing machine starts hopping round the kitchen moments before i plan to send money.

And i had another offer between his first PM and deposit hitting my paypal account
                        Deposits rule if you want a hold.
                        And because he was paying cash he nicked it off someone wanting to trade, but as i said when i closed the thread "cash is king"
                        You know what mate

Alot of respect for stepping up saying your a named party in this

And cash is the ruler and closing factor of the deal, it is just communications leading to and planning the events until the cash is transfered

.... Mods think it's time to due the closing thing as it's been clarified many times, and also kept very on topic as of late

Comment

To clarify Tisane is awesome and our trade was before my paypal issue thankfully . However he has been understanding and hope to deal with again .
                          sigpic

Comment

I thank you sir.
                            Free goodies on the way...lol

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post

Props mate, takes guts does that.

Comment

Credit is given where credit is due. I'm tired of seeing only bad things on this forum about scammers, bad trades etc.

Nice to deal with some one who's brilliant and is a credit to this forum it's what keeps me logging in hourly
                                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sparrowhawk Find out more about sparrowhawk
                                Working...
                                X