Custom wood had grips/rifle stocks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom wood had grips/rifle stocks

Im just doing a bit of reaserch here after i had an idea recantly. Ive seen a few people here with custom wood hand grips on pistols and a few stocks even. Im wondering if people would be interested in buying these rather than making their own?

Im proposing to use the latest CAD technology to design the items and CNC equipment to do the cutting. In theory the skys the limit in terms of wood, obviously some are alot more expensive than others.

In terms of what can be done i would think anything within reason. All i would need is the origional plastic part to work from.

Price wise that is something i am yet to look into properly, i thought it would be best to get some idea of interest first. Obviously i would try and keep them sensible, we are not all millionaires and by doing everything with computers i can bring down the time it takes to make these things.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Re: Custom wood had grips/rifle stocks

Advertising of any nature is not permitted on this forum. Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

need a wood stock for my m249, must be less than £30
      http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
      airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
        Advertising of any nature is not permitted on this forum. Thanks.
        Huh, how is that advertising? I have not mentioned anywhere i have something for sale or where to get it from or anything. It was purely a question to gauge interest. If the moderators have a problem with this then please close it down.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/AirsoftbyOliver - My Youtube channel.

Comment

Bongo look in the sales section

also the op, look into the main reason people don't make custom stuff for demand price guides etc, you'll be easier to do it for yourself only

Also no sales outside airsoft is aloud on this forums mate
          not even nappies lol
          have a look at the complex rules and try to keep up

Comment

it would be allowed if you sold it in the classifieds surely so whats the difference? =/

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
              it would be allowed if you sold it in the classifieds surely so whats the difference? =/
              Yeah man. I wish people would stop putting stuff in boxes.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

OllieHolmes Find out more about OllieHolmes
              Working...
              X