M4 Hop Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M4 Hop Up

My ICS M4 hop up doesn't seem to be working, i think it may have something to do with the rubber or it may need tightning, and have no idea how to do it or wether i should buy a new one......So any help would be greeeeeeeeeat :D lol

Cheers, Matt
    Armoury:
    Upgraded JG Bar 10
    KSC Glock 18C

Wanting a GBB Rifle, Preferably M4, or an AK47 Aeg Package. Pm me With Details.

Re: M4 Hop Up

WRONG PLACE! This quite clearly goes in the tech section.

Otrherwise, if you have no idea, give it to a gun tech. It could be a very simple problem, and doing that could save you money.

Comment

Wrong section dude

If your hop up isn't working, could be a few things. The bucking might have come out, the rubber might've worn away, the barrel might've been pushed too far into the hop unit, or the barrel's twisted itself around so the hop-up isn't actually being put on.

My advice (if you know what you're doing) is to take out the barrel and hop up, look through the barrel, play with the hop up and see if it adjusts or not. If not, take the hop unit off and have a look inside.

Comment

Yup the Bucking did come out lol and i dunno were......sooooooo i need a new one lol but not getting one till i need to get an order in off a web site lol best way to save on postage :D
        Armoury:
        Upgraded JG Bar 10
        KSC Glock 18C

Wanting a GBB Rifle, Preferably M4, or an AK47 Aeg Package. Pm me With Details.

Comment

yeah but . . . you can't shoot your gun until you DO get one.
          http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a314/cliftond/lampard.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Matt007_1 Find out more about Matt007_1
          Working...
          X