Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

LPEG's... do they have a place in the classifieds section?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LPEG's... do they have a place in the classifieds section?

seen quite a lot of these over the last month, and i was just wondering what your views are? i personally feel that it isnt fair putting them here, the only people who will buy them are people new to the sport, and when i see them marketed at the same price as a two tone JG Mp5, marketed as "Great for beginners" it does wind me up a bit... what do you all think?
    hasta la vista, baby

Re: LPEG's... do they have a place in the classifieds section?

Yea winds me up too especially when they say like g36c for the title and i click on it thinking it might be a JG at the very least and it's a flumping LPEG, a new LPEG section might be a solution?

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
    You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
    Kid has issues

Comment

A personally havnt seen many LPEGS at all..let a lone enough to warrant its own section?

Comment

i dont mean huge amounts, and nah not worthy of another section, i just feel sorry for the guys who buy em you know?
        hasta la vista, baby

Comment

Can't say I've as much as seen one. Personally I don't think they should be on here...
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I meant stick em in the others section at least, just not in the AEG section

Originally posted by -=256=-Swerve
            You've seen the photos, he's a little stem of grass whistling in the wind, couldn't threaten the skin off a rice pudding.
            Kid has issues

Comment

Entry level guns are fine - but I'd ban two tones.

Are we not taking our defence to RIFs seriously here?

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                Entry level guns are fine - but I'd ban two tones.

Are we not taking our defence to RIFs seriously here?
                LPEG's are below entry level in my eyes, good for a bit of fun but this is a predominantly skirmisher forum, i just feel its taking advantage of new players to get a few quid straight off
                hasta la vista, baby

Comment

It's a bit mean on new players as well. Go to there first few skirmishes hiring ,come on here to get a gun look around, see a cheap gun compared to everything else and bam they got an almost useless gun at a skirmish.
                  TAE

Comment

lol a £30 springer took out a group of 3 systema users from one vantage point recently at one of our local sites, if people dont make an informed decision when purchasing a gun then tough, im taking about beginers spending way too much here on aegs of course....
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
                    airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

InFlamesFan Metalhead through and through Find out more about InFlamesFan
                    Working...
                    X