GoSystem Propane Gas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoSystem Propane Gas

Does anyone know if the GoSystem propane gas cylinder can be used with the airsoft innovations adapter. I've got a game on Sunday and just realised I don't have any gas. A quick google will show the major diy stores sell it but I can't get a good look at the top of it to see if it will fit.

If you have used it let me know, cheers
    Get it right roon ye!

Re: GoSystem Propane Gas

best bet to have a look at yeomans mate and get colemans propane.

2 tins for £9...

but the blue goSystem looks like its has a threaded top, but every pic is under the lid

Comment

I usually use coleman mate but I have a game on sunday and I can't find any stores in my area stocking it which is why I'm having to look for alternatives. I know this propane canister uses a cga 600 connection but I don't exactly know if the airsoft innovations adapter fits it.
      Get it right roon ye!

Comment

You have a Millets or something close?? Any outdoor store stocks them.

Comment

Pop down the DIY store with your adaptor in hand then you can be 100% sure.

Im 99% sure they are all the same.

Comment

tisane, some are the same,

but i found on a propane tank before using colemans, that the thread just never mated with the adaptor properly

but yeah easier to take adaptor down to the shop and check, just dont get caught screwing the canister :p

Comment

Originally posted by Barlow View Post
              I usually use coleman mate but I have a game on sunday and I can't find any stores in my area stocking it which is why I'm having to look for alternatives. I know this propane canister uses a cga 600 connection but I don't exactly know if the airsoft innovations adapter fits it.
              go to b&q mate £13.49 for the can of propane and should fit your adapter no probs:D

Comment

Off topic but had a H&S visit from the fire brigade today, have a guess what they were the least impressed with in my home

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  Off topic but had a H&S visit from the fire brigade today, have a guess what they were the least impressed with in my home
                  Oh well. Get a bollocking?

Comment

I didnt my Mrs did i stayed well out of the way...lol
                    They politley asked her to put all 7 cans out on the balcony

Comment

Don't use GoSystem propane! I took back two bottles to BnQ because for whatever reason when used with my adaptor, it vented out of the sides. This happened on both bottles!

Additionally, Colemans do 2 litres of propane for 12.99, where as a single bottle of 1l GoSystem is about the same price.

Comment

I wonder if it would be pushing it to take the adaptor and a mag to test fill??

Comment

just a quick not i have a madbull adapter and use go system gas, its spot on but i have noticed when i do remove the adapter it leaks on the seal abit anyone else had the same prob, i have curred it by putting some slicone oil in the valve section.

Comment

I know with the AI adaptor the bit that sticks out of the side you are supposed to use to blow any crap out and test the cylinders seal before you attatch the adaptor to the cylinder.
                            I take it the madbull adaptor hasnt got anything like that?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Barlow My names William, I'm 24 and I'm an airsoftaholic Find out more about Barlow
                            Working...
                            X