Which Grenades are the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Grenades are the best?

Hey, Just wondering which grenades are the best and which ones people use and work well?

(Grenade to go in launchers)
    tm m4 with madbull launcher, tm mp5k, kwc m11 a1.

Re: Which Grenades are the best?

i have a mosquito molds shower and it will fire 120 bbs over a 30 meter distance with a good spread, makes a great sound too
    VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
    trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I use ICS 77 round ones... They seem very good for the money, and you can get a fair range out of them... I've had to have a fair few rubber seals changed over the.. months. I think upgraded seals and regular cleaning would be good.

Madbull some of the best I think, from what I've heard from other people. They do a 204 round one.. which is quite fun. Wasteful, but fun. I've used the 18rnd ones they do... they get a fair range for such a small shell... The scattering effect of just 18bbs is limited, but more than adequate.

Comment

I've got one of the madbull 120 rounders and I've never had a problem with it. Well unless you count it going MIA in my room a problem.

Comment

Madbulls are the best, but they are the most expensive and get co2 powered ones if you can.

The sound from them is epic
          Last edited by apmaman; 22 June, 2009, 19:33.
          SAVE OUR SPORT
          http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/ScottishGunBan/

Comment

Madbull grenades FTW.

You really do get what you pay for! I used to run some of the 48rnd ones and they were great for room clearances in FIBUA/FISH games. Also depending on the rules applied by your home site their rubber slug grenades are also great fun. I used to run mine on GREEN with no issues and i have even used them on red gas which is GREAT fun!

Comment

Hey, I have you bought secondhand grenade and launcher and I think the nade is a bdoys 24bb thing. It seams to work really well with pretty good distance. Better than I though it would be. So it madbulls are as good as everyone says they are I need to get some of those.

Comment

ooh, what did you get JP?

Comment

Heyup dave. Yeak I bought a madbull long launcher which came with a grenade. Not sure of the make but it looks the same as a dboys ones. Really pleased with it. Just need to get a ris for the m4 now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

123standish Find out more about 123standish
                  Working...
                  X