Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

where can i get another loading rod for the dynatec BFG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i get another loading rod for the dynatec BFG?

I broke my loading rod, and i can't seem to find a replacement anywhere, can somebody pm me where to find one?

Thanks.
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Re: where can i get another loading rod for the dynatec BFG?

A lot of people just use tent pegs apparently!

Comment

You can buy them from Z1 as well as other places... You'd be hard pushed to find a new one for less than £15 though... which is totally extortionate if you ask me considering what it is. I make my own :p. Or at least, will do for the next three weeks until I no longer have access to a lathe.

Even still. Yes. Tent pegs are about the right diameter... for a more fancy alternative... if you go to a hardware store and buy... 3mm bar.. i think thats the same size... might be 4mm ...Any steel will do. For a top, you can buy wooden rounds, but they are quite pricey on their own (quid or so), you can get them from hobby shops. Because I can, I use a lathe as a center drill to put a dimple in the end that matches the original. All in All, it'd probably cost say.. £3 to make a new one.

Comment

Last time i checked Z1 sell them at Ground Zero Woodland days and they are £10 or less

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

simonmtchll I like airsoft. Find out more about simonmtchll
        Working...
        X