'New' PDI VSR Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'New' PDI VSR Parts

I'm currently building another VSR, I usually go the PDI route and love the results.

However I was recently looking on the website where I get my parts from and I see there have been a new line of parts released.

I was wondering if anyone has any opinions on the new 'Raven' series and whether they would be better than the Palsonite ones.

Also the new PDI Hop chamber which means that you have to use an AEG barrel, I was wondering if having the new hop chamber with the two hop arms and say and a PDI AEG barrel would be a better set up that the regular TM hop unit and the PDI VSR barrels?

Any advice would be great, otherwise I will just stick to what I know to work.

Alex
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: 'New' PDI VSR Parts

I have a PDI hop unit in my M24, its the same thing basically.

They do give a much more precice hop setting, but getting them set up is a real big pain in the rear.

However, once set, it wont budge. Although you may need to replace the Orings as time goes on, but PDI sell repair kits containing all you need for that.

As for the raven cylinder ect, cant really comment on those, never used or seen one other than PDI's site.

Steve
    My Armory:
    ARES M110, ARES SVD-S

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
    Working...
    X