Hey lincolnshire help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey lincolnshire help please

Hey all who are in Lincolnshire airsoft club, the rules state "Due to Insurance restrictions no one under the age of 12 (as per UKASGB Guidelines) may play at the site.
    Persons aged between 12 and 16 must be accompanied by a legally responsible adult (or an appointed
    competent person)."

I am 15 and am wondering whether my legally responsible adult will be required to play the games themselves or whether they just have to turn up with me???????? thank you please reply

Re: Hey lincolnshire help please

Hey chief Lincolnshire airsoft site are quite younger player-orientated, if you give em a ring and ask Im sure they can sort you out.

Comment

Thankyou, any idea of number?

Comment

See their website

Comment

Have done but can't find on the website and nobody has responded to E-mails either.

Comment

go on there forum, these alot of people there which will tell you what you need to know.
            ive play at LAC from the start and im 16 been playing with them for over a year all my mum does is show up at the start sign the forms and then goes back home.
            hope this helps you out.
            parky

Comment

you should just need the insurance details signed at the begining of the day by your parent/guardian basically the person that drives you to the event. then you can play all day long with or without your parent or guardian.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

betster1 Find out more about betster1
              Working...
              X