Hmmm... A sling battery?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm... A sling battery?!

Not come across this before, but now I think about it... seems like a brilliant idea.

I am looking to change my full stock MP5 into a RIS + folding stock. My only problem before was where the heck was I going to put the 9.6v battery I wanted.

Just seen one of Z1's custom jobs, and it mentions a sling battery. I am guessing this means the battery is on the sling, the wire runs down the sling, and cleverly into the gun?!

Before I grab my drill and destroy my aeg AGAIN, somebody please tell me a disadvantage. Why doesn't everyone do this? Surly looks "nicer" than a battery box on a RAS?

Re: Hmmm... A sling battery?!

looks GAY

My Rating

Comment

Originally posted by RickyC View Post
      looks GAY
      Interestingly put!

So a black pouch on the sling somewhere looks worse than a random box under on the front of a RIS rail? Can't see how.

Comment

Yes. Exactly as you've described. Works well.
        Buy my stuff!

Comment

theyre much better thn a peq........... MUCH BETTER

Comment

They dont look gay, infact you hardly know they are there, in my opinion its a very good option and also means you can use a 9.6v batt.
            HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

in my case i have a G36K...8.4V can i use then a 9V one??????????they told me i will destroy the inside of the gun??? ..i would like to improve the range of my shot... 9.6 is the solution???
              take care
              Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

The battery just change the range, just the trigger response and ROF.

No, a 9.6v will not destroy your gun.
                Buy my stuff!

Comment

Pretty sure phat typo-ed, and meant to say that a 9.6v won't change the range of your gun. It'll up rof. Not, it won't destroy your gun.

Comment

Getting slightly back on to the topic the battery sling is not a custom job milspex have made one for years and i have used them for a couple of years as well and you dont know they are there.

And yes they are a 1000 times better than a PEQ box or even having a battery in the stock as with the sling you can change the battery in seconds without having to open the gun, take off a handguard etc etc

A picture of mine in use, you can just see the battery under my arm.

curlyboy
                    'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

Where do u get them from and do you have to re wire it or does it come with an adapter type thing

Comment

would certainly solve my 9.6v large battery + lr300 folding stock problem.
                        lol.

does it not get in the way though?
                        Originally posted by Coz
                        Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

Zero one used to sell them though I hav'nt looked for a while and they come with a small tamiya connector.
                          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

ZeroOne have one for £39.99 - seems a little steep!

I think I'll use my existing sling, get a battery pouch, some extra wire and some fabric. Cost me more like £15.

Comment

A little steep aint the word mate seeing as I picked up my milspex battery sling for £20 from an airsoft shop near me

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                              Working...
                              X