Good clone Armalite thingy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good clone Armalite thingy?

Ok so been outta the loop a while but looking around now im seeing Kalash 416's and JG's metal armalite range, i have a kalash ak and it is MEGA, solid and very reliable if alil innaccurate (real thing then). now i have a bunch of TM standards with magpulls and now i need a gun for them, i have been loking at the above armalite mag users and im wondering if clones have got that good to take the plunge and buy one (the ak was a swap for cack stuff). Anyone got any experience of them or advise on weather they will explode or need any work.

any feedback greatly appreciated,

Jay.
    Foxtrot Oscar

Re: Good clone Armalite thingy?

if you can affored it get a quality one from TM, G&P, CA etc. and from what i have heard the jg guns arnt bad ... however classic army guns will last ... same with TM
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

jg are getting alot better so i wouldnt shoot them down all that much if your on a budget then go for it, the only thing you really need do with them is de gunk the barrel and gearbox, if your unlucky you may need to bed the spring in or get it downgraded as so have been known to come out of the factory a bit hot for uk limits.

Comment

yeah ive owned g+p and ca but budget is a bit on the low side. if the ak is anything to go by clones have gotten ALOT better since i last seen one in person.
        Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

JG make some very good armalites now, particularly the new M4. I have heard some very good things about the CYMA and Kalash (Dboy) AKs

Comment

Don't the new JG's rock mosfets as standard now?
            "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

I had a JG M4, was immense before I tinkered with it
              Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

They Shoot Amazing then break, then once you uprgade them they rock

Comment

Originally posted by Another View Post
                  Don't the new JG's rock mosfets as standard now?
                  They do indeed

Comment

that the ones with mosfets that break?? what bit breaks (for future referance)?
                    Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Air Nozzle and Hop up snapped You want to give the gearbox a once over too The new ones are a proper arse to strip too but there a good little shooter

Comment

They also usually need a good hop clean or new rubbers from my experience, look into a KA m4 jay, I have one in the mail as we speak, I'm down there on the 5th if you want to have a feel of it. Prices for them are excellent if bought from overseas, easily comparable with clone prices and includes full upgraded parts as standard.

Mine wont be standard though as you can imagine.

Comment

The new metal JGs rock, Im planning to get their upcoming CQB M4 when its released

Dave

Comment

Brent mate im not about on the 5th, planning wedding pish with the bird and if i can escape that the lads are trying that new site in reading, that mall place. But yeah gimme an update when u get your shizzle and tell me how it goes and what bastardization you do to it, i think me and Brad are gonna hit up JG m733's for a BHD/ Tears 'inspired' loadout, get away from the molle/ris generation and old school it up ( not too old though).
                            Foxtrot Oscar

Comment

Im keen on a 733 myself, the only reason I ended up with this m4a1 was because they were out of stock and I wanted to get going. I'll show you mine if you show me yours (oh yes), because Ive seen that JG before and I was impressed, money vs quality with a few extras its a decent buy in my books, and you know how fussy I am :D

Im builing a "plain jane" m4, no kitchen sinks attached via 1000 rails or anything like that, not a big fan of bastardization, but replacing a few internals and got some rs stuff going on. I'll show you next time I see you, itll be a good review of the KA m4's as a whole, they are relitively new.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jockjay Find out more about jockjay
                              Working...
                              X