Collapse

Famas CyberGun what do you think????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Famas CyberGun what do you think????

My god The keeper of Secret, i think you wrote me quiet a bit, you know that my English is not as good as yours obviously,why people will think like that?, you go to any other forum and never never had this issue before. well i do apologise to everyone offended it will not happen again.
    Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

No offense meant mate, I'm a grammer nazi. I'm not expecting perfect english, I know you are french. Your last post was fine, as oppose to the massively enlongated words, which are just really annoying.

Comment

Ok man, thanks and sorry for that again, i was just shoked you know..maybe i should apologize to steve too.i think he was right then..did not know that it was so bad here anyway thanks man again..i feel a little crap now..
        Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

No need to apologise! I know I come across harsh, but it's just because some people here don't seem to respond as well as you did when asked to change something they're doing.

Comment

yes man i can imagine, is just that i am French and born in Spain and in the south of Spain!.so you can imagine the way everyone is around me! Thanks again Keeper of Secret i think i learned something new today. Thanks you have been alays very helpfull, and well.. i really apreciate that.
            Always BEANS!!!!

Comment

No problem mate, ta for the kind words.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nabil Find out more about nabil
              Working...
              X