Best Speedloader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Speedloader

All the speedloaders i have bought have been utter rubbish, so im looking for a good capacity one that works well. Any suggestions?
    Last edited by Gaffa; 15 March, 2011, 23:55. Reason: Language
    TM SCAR-H Recoil // TM MK18 Recoil // VFC HK417 // KWA Kriss Vector // ASG AW.338 //
    TM Glock 18c // TM Five-SeveN // VFC FNX.45 Tactical // KWA USP.45 Tactical //

Re: Best Speedloader

TM. I have had DBoys and KA before my TM one and both of them were utter rubbish. The TM one hasn't missed a beat so far (6 months +, and loading about 10k BB's by my guess).

Comment

I imagine going on the reliability of their other products, the TM one is probably pretty good. Not bad either for £7.95. Holds 120 rounds.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2296

Blue

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Ive got a king arms one that you can get on zeroone for £8 the plunger doesnt stay closed all that well due to a very sensitive push button on the side but it works well, doesnt hold that much though about 200 bbs?

king arms m16 magazine style of speedloader is popular and holds a mega amount of bbs give that a go.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...748ef1fcc9d747

Comment

TM XL 470 rounds M4 style speedloader. I win.

Comment

TM M4 style one. Own two, they're awesome. Pistol one is good too.
            AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

im tempted to get one of those electric speedloaders, i hate loading midcaps, try those

Comment

I bought 2 dboys m4 style ones and they were utter crap,thy went in the bin about 2 hours after owning them.
                Then i bought a TM one, it works well most of the time ,occsionaly it stops feeding but a shake sorts it out.

From what i have seen the cheapo pistol mag style ones work the best.They might only hold 200rnds compared to the 470rnds of the M4 style ones but they are quite cheap/free so you can get multiples.

Comment

+1 on the pistol mag style ones.

Using a GBBR and a gas shotty, I've loaded thousands of rounds with just a couple of cheap pistol mag loaders and never had a problem.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -waltherface- View Post
                    All the speedloaders i have bought have been utter rubbish, so im looking for a good capacity one that works well. Any suggestions?
                    cant go wrong with the TM one. it is built well and has a handy pistol adapter to quickly load pistol mags (really useful). i think it also comes with the aep glock mag adapter as well
                    Last edited by Gaffa; 15 March, 2011, 23:56. Reason: Edit quote
                    Oderint Dem Metuant

Comment

I use the kings arm and they been fine obviously with anything plastic don't be heavy handed.

J

Comment

TM M4 Speedloader, It is the best speed loader I have used! saying that I still use the cheap pistol mags to fill my pistol mags

Comment

Sort of a necropost, but just curious to know if anyone has a remedy for these shite pistol speed loaders? I'm trying to fill 5 mids with my new one and once 35ish bbs have gone in, the pressure of the spring tightening means that there's increased resistance and the plastic jam rod seems to bend and get stuck...

Unless 5 people have sold me 5 low caps :P

Any mods/ideas appreciated...

Edit: Btw, "buy a better speed loader" isn't a remedy

Comment

For mids, King Arms: http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=2300

Excellent, I lost mine - so brought another two to be certain I always had one :D

Comment

Ah, now that looks a little more sturdy than this China made atrocity I have in my hands. Thanks mate, sounds as though they're good Will purchaseeeeee one :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

-Archer- Proud member of 'Black Arrow' If you'd like to contact me with more ease than PM's, Email me at [email protected] :) Find out more about -Archer-
                              Working...
                              X