Kalash... whats the deal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalash... whats the deal?

So have seen some Kalash M4's pop up on a site and they have some very nice trades, but was wondering what's the deal with them? Who are they and how well are their guns made/how well do they preform?

Have heard they are pretty much Dboys? Is this true, any help appreciated.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Re: Kalash... whats the deal?

from what i hear they are a branch of dboys,but now three marketing there own m4s that might be bull why would a conpany compete with itself?

or they might be RE branded d-boy guns like echo one does with jg?
    custom K98/TM MK23/CA M203/KJW M9 for sale /swap for a CA M15A1
    my rating
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=15238

Comment

What intrigued me was the trades on the Kalash compared to Dboys, the new USMC M4 is quite snazzy but as I say I know naff all about them. Oh and just noticed it has a sticker on it with "7mm" gearbox so that's prob 7mm metal bushings?

Comment

kalash are part of dboys, they started doing aks as dboys were doign all the armalites under the sun and have made some really good efforts, now perhaps trying to improve on the armalites that the comapny have been making.

Comment

Dboys come with 7mm bushing I believe so that would just make me further assume it's a rebrand.

They may be doing that because Dboys has a bad name in terms of quailty control and other things, so by using a different name they eliminate the things associated with the brand name
          TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
          Tokyo Marui P90
          HFC M9 Special Forces
          KSC Glock 18c

Comment

So essentially re branded lower quality stuff or re branded with improvements?

Comment

HUGE IMPROVEMENTS. I used a dboys 416 for a while, lets say it was "average" However, the new kalash ones are just... amazing. Amazing! theyre literally TM standard, they shoot a lil hot out the box still, but the hop up on them, range, ROF, quality of externals.. its all such a huge improvement. given the option id go for a kalash 416 over a normal dboys one by such a long way

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Hmm sound's good, can find naff all about them on google but as I say, one of the usual airsoft sites has just had a delivery of some very nice looking USMC M4's at like £144.99 for full metal, the low price got me wondering.

Comment

Yeh i've seen these and have been interested ...
                  Would they be as tempermental as D-Boys ?
                  To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

Indeed, was hoping they would be on the JG side of quality rather than Dboys.

Comment

In my experience they hold up really well, the QC department seems to actually be doing its job checking the fit and finish of everything, and ive yet to seen a kalash gun go belly up. Much more reliable than Dboys, id say in some cases even better than alot of JG stuff internally, externally there better than most of the OEM gear.

Please see this thread, as well as iTrader, for trader feedback!

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=26651

Comment

Well thats good news .. Hopefully competing internally with JG
                        To the man who would be king, I will say only one thing

Comment

i love Kalash.

they are amazing, basically, the high end china cloners.

i've got an M16 of theirs and its awsome, every thing is metal, and not crap metal either, awsome piece of kit.

BUT...

they're AK range is amazing, i cannot fault them in anyway, and i'll stick by them, plan to get atleast 2 more of they're ak range, i'm really impressed by them, real wood and all steel, with full metal gear boxes for roughly £150 from hong kong, yes please!

Boris
                          K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

Kalash HK416 *Full Metal*, these are a copy of impossible to buy new from a retailer VFC version, which is apprantly the best out there, and as boris says the kalash version of the VFC AKs are very impressive...so i would imagine theses are very good versions as well...in fact i really want a VFC 416,but cant find one, so im very tempted to go for one of these as i was impressed with my kalash ak 74su
                            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

I have a Kalash M16A4 and it is a heavy beast and has a full metal RIS which is easily as good as any CA, TM etc, the trades on it are also the correct FN ones, here is a pic of her as she looks out of the box.

And the trades

curlyboy
                              'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

ThePope Find out more about ThePope
                              Working...
                              X