Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Member: guitarmaniakk

Does anyone know this member?

I bought some M4 mags over a week ago and have not heard anything from them, see here:
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6092

It looks like he may have sold items to some other members, and i'm just wondering if they have received their goods yet or not?

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6119

I have emailed and PM'd him, but still nothing.

Jonathan
    Trader Feedback

Re: Member: guitarmaniakk

If you feel like you're going to be scammed, get on to PayPal and dispute the transaction.

Comment

hey i nearly bought some parts off him, and youre not the only one that's been scammed, i was talking to someone the other day who had been scammed by this guy and he paid through paypal but he payed as a gift so he couldn't get his money back

Comment

Originally posted by strettman View Post
        hey i nearly bought some parts off him, and youre not the only one that's been scammed, i was talking to someone the other day who had been scammed by this guy and he paid through paypal but he payed as a gift so he couldn't get his money back
        I'm not saying i have been scammed (yet) there could be a legitimate reason behind this, and from the PM i received last night from Bert it seems there is:

Originally posted by Bert
        Hey mate,
        Guitarmaniakk has posted the mags and his PC is down at the moment.
        He is very trustworthy and it would be very unlike him to scam anybody.

I will speak to him soon and will find out if there has been any problems,

Bert.
        Jonathan
        Trader Feedback

Comment

weird, but bearing in mind i was talking to this a guy who thought he had got scammed about a week and a half ago

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

krazy_horse Find out more about krazy_horse
          Working...
          X