Desert Eagle holster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desert Eagle holster?

Right guys i need to know what molle holster fits a Desert Eagle. any help would be grand.
    Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Re: Desert Eagle holster?

I have a viper modular hip holster. It's meant to be mounted to a belt but can easily be attached to a molle vest

Comment

what colour? and dose it hold well?

Comment

I have a black one. But you can get them in OD and DPM. I have mine attached to my belt and its very sturdy.

Comment

thanks for the offer but i need a tan one. anyone know any good brands that fit?

Comment

The Bulle universal molle holster will hold a DE, just.
            The thumb break isnt quite big enough to hold the pistol properly iirc so if you do get one I'd recommend getting some elastic shock cord and putting a loop of it over the pistol grip as a backup to help to stop it falling out accidentally.
            Bulle double pistol mag pouches will hold DE mags too.

Comment

Should've asked me first!

Check the US eBay for holsters. I have a shoulder one that fits the Desert Eagle perfectly. The one I bought had a woman wearing a red jumper and the holster. Look for that and PM me if you're unsure

I wouldn't recommend a drop leg holster though. Swings around too much. I sold mine.

Comment

i used to use a warrior adjustable holster.. sadly they don't make them any more i don't think. for my other DE, it came with an mp7 holster which was pretty good really not to big.. but not so tight it was tricky to get the gun out. viper make an adjustable holster which should accommodate your needs. before you commit see if any mates have any of the afformentioned holsters and give them a try until you find one you like.

my trader rating > http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=10461

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

omgitzjamiiee You can shoot me, but you just can't mother fuc*ing kill me. Find out more about omgitzjamiiee
                Working...
                X