Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gun case foam help

hi y'all
    i brought this up cos i was thinking about getting a nice gun case, bit like panoptes' peli's, except i wont spend more than £60 on.
    but i was thinking if anyone knew where you can get the foam that gun cases use?
    at my site i go to there is a train station so i can get the train home after the day, thing is i dont want to bring a gun case on. even though it hides the gun itself it still looks gun like.
    answer hard guitar base. if i got one of these, cheap enough, and put the same style foam you see in panoptes' cases with the foam cut to the shape of the gun. if i could do this for a guitar case it could be better for going on a train with, of course i'd be in civvies with my hold all so i wouldnt look like an obvious skirmisher.
    please can some one tell me where to get the foam?
    thanks
    iain

Re: gun case foam help

I've seen it a few places, ie. ebay. but it is very expensive.

I looked at a peli on a website and you could order the case with or without foam, it was £70 more expensive with foam, and that is likely to be cheaper than just buying the foam as it saves money of postage etc.
    Old Feedback: http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?9500-TaylorB

Comment

hmmmm
      this is gonna be hard.

i know!!! a firm foam materess!
      ill get looking:D

Comment

eBay item # 310151852430 ?

Comment

Once again, EvilBay would be your best bet - Got mine of there for around £30 - isn't THAT gun shaped either.... sort of haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sniperiain Find out more about sniperiain
          Working...
          X